How did your scores break down?
Here was my strategy for a 4 week period:
I broke up the math into weekend work and homework. Homework was stuff I did during the week, weekend work was what I called the "master list".
Homework for week 1:
* Math Supplement book, page 62 questions 1-80
* Verbal Supplement book, page 234, questions 1-100
Homework for week 2:
* Math Supplement book, pages 62, questions 81-120
* Math Supplement book, page 149, questions 1-70
* OG Guide, Verbal, questions 1-80 (I forget page numbers now, these are SC)
Homework for week 3:
* OG Guide, Critical Reasoning page 468, questions 1-102
* One practice exam
Homework for week 4 (week prior to the real exam):
* One practice exam early in the week, i.e. Tuesday
* OG Guide, Verbal, questions 80-whatever the last one is (I forget page numbers now, these are SC)
* Review Manhattan SC Guide
* One practice exam late in the week, i.e. Saturday.
Day before the exam:
* 10 SC
* 10 DS
* 10 CR
* 10 RC (questions, not 10 passages)
* 10 PS
* Doesn't seem like a lot, but it takes a while
Master List: (Work I'd do on Saturdays and Sundays)
* OG Guide Page 152, questions 1-249
* OG Guide Page 278, questions 1-155
Its about 150 per weekend (over 3 weekends). You'll find that you slow down a lot on some problems and can take a good 20 minutes understanding their solution. At least I can. So that worked out fine in terms of pacing for me.
More info at http://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=30030