1. Can somebody guide me how to take my score further?
2. Also, what is considered as good performance with the OG. 110/140 is good? This answer should help me with the CR section of OG which I am going to finish within next 2 days.
3. Also, I find myself very easily distracted while doing RC passages rather than CR. How do I improve my concentration?
1. If you've already gone through the Manhattan strategy guide, you might consider other resources out there. I happen to specialize in RC and created the RC Pill
- a video approach that changes your way of thinking when you read a passage. You can take a look here: http://www.gmatpill.com/practice-questi ... -guide-rc/
2. With OG, ideally you want to get a little bit higher like 120-130 range. And ideally the goal is to get in this range consistently.
3. RC passages can be boring - if you get trapped in all the mess. Focus on sentence structure, the "story" or "perspective" and use key transitive phrases to help you jump from one idea to another. I show you how in the free videos so check them out.
... and more
What's Inside GMAT Pill?
Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)
GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test