1. Can somebody guide me how to take my score further?
2. Also, what is considered as good performance with the OG. 110/140 is good? This answer should help me with the CR section of OG which I am going to finish within next 2 days.
3. Also, I find myself very easily distracted while doing RC passages rather than CR. How do I improve my concentration?
1. If you've already gone through the Manhattan strategy guide, you might consider other resources out there. I happen to specialize in RC and created the RC Pill
- a video approach that changes your way of thinking when you read a passage. You can take a look here: http://www.gmatpill.com/practice-questi ... -guide-rc/
2. With OG, ideally you want to get a little bit higher like 120-130 range. And ideally the goal is to get in this range consistently.
3. RC passages can be boring - if you get trapped in all the mess. Focus on sentence structure, the "story" or "perspective" and use key transitive phrases to help you jump from one idea to another. I show you how in the free videos so check them out.
... and more
Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.) | Download Ebook
- How A McKinsey Analyst Struggled with GMAT for 2 Yrs
- GMAT Score From 650 to 760 + 25 Minutes left on the exam! Wow!
GMAT Pill Reviews