Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Request for profile evaluation [#permalink]
04 May 2013, 08:53
Kindly evaluate my profile and suggest the feasible schools in top rankings. I would be highly thankful if you can suggest some schools where I may get significant/full scholarships. Thanks.
1) EXPERIENCE C-DOT New Delhi, India Telecom Technology Centre of Government of India that focuses on research & development of telecom products and technologies of national and strategic importance.
Research Engineer 2005-2010 Design and development of IP/MPLS router, a key element of communication networks. i. Designed and developed key modules for IP/MPLS router ii. Led the demonstration of developed product to dignitaries and customers. iii. Developed the competition analysis model for IP/MPLS router
Senior Research Engineer 2010 - present Technical marketing of C-DOT products and solutions i. Played key role in initiating organization’s business with Indian Defence Forces ii. Converted several business leads of Defence sector to supply orders for organization iii. Editor of organization’s official newsletter iv. Drafted and implemented organizations formal handbook for marketing procedures v. Developed cost estimates and coordinated procurement schedule for clients vi. Designed and implemented Six-Sigma project to get 30% reduction in the time of project proposal submission to customers.
3) EDUCATION MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Allahabad, India B.Tech., Electronics Engineering June 2005 i. First with Honors; Top 5% of the class ii. Editor-in-chief of college magazine iii. President: literary activities club iv. First Place: debate competition, National level Cultural Festival at the Institute
4) Extra-curricular activities
i. Co-authored a book of Hindi Poetry; the book got published in 2010 ii. Lead a campaign for equal quality education to all children, while volunteering at CRY-a child rights NGO iii. Working with Scientology to translate the works of L. Ron Hubbard in Hindi iv. Certification in French, conversant in Urdu v. Delhi Half-Marathon runner
5) certifications Six Sigma green belt certification from Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi. *Plan to take PMP before application
6) Post-MBA goal. General management/ project management. To work at middle/senior level position in some UN organization.