Santiago, this is a very tough situation. I was accepted at both Ross and Tuck. I decided to accept the offer from the second school after a tough decision process.
If you had NOT received any kind of $$$, I’d say you should clearly go to Hass if you wanted to go after tech related opportunities. Since you want banking or consulting (like I do), the decision would be a bit harder than that (assuming no $$$ involved). You would have to visit both Campuses (if you haven’t done it) and talk to a lot of folks who got consulting or IB gigs out of both programs.
However, you got some money!!!! This makes a no-brainer decision to me. Hass and Ross are, brand and ranking wise, ALMOST peer schools.
As Steve Miller says TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN!!!!!
Feel free to PM me to discuss your decision.
Hanover, Hear My Train a Comin' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!