Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Oct 2014, 13:24

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

SC:Commitment

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Nov 2005
Posts: 37
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

SC:Commitment [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2005, 19:37
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

(N/A)

Question Stats:

0% (00:00) correct 0% (00:00) wrong based on 0 sessions
:wink: i go with C..
Attachments

Commitment.JPG
Commitment.JPG [ 63.44 KiB | Viewed 471 times ]

Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 04 Jul 2004
Posts: 905
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2005, 20:03
(E).

(C) is having pronoun reference problem. "it" can have multiple references.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Nov 2005
Posts: 37
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: SC:Commitment [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2005, 20:04
HIMALAYA wrote:
C should be ok....


But the use of it in C is dubious... it could refer to the closest noun incipent trouble.... :(
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 1735
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 0

Re: SC:Commitment [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2005, 20:34
IWT801 wrote:
HIMALAYA wrote:
C should be ok....

But the use of it in C is dubious... it could refer to the closest noun incipent trouble.... :(


i even didnot consider it as a possible one as i didnot see the Subject immidiately after the modifying phrase "being.......".
Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 04 Jul 2004
Posts: 905
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 0

Re: SC:Commitment [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2005, 20:42
HIMALAYA wrote:
IWT801 wrote:
HIMALAYA wrote:
C should be ok....

But the use of it in C is dubious... it could refer to the closest noun incipent trouble.... :(


i even didnot consider it as a possible one as i didnot see the Subject immidiately after the modifying phrase "being.......".


Note that (E) is having Subject - Verb inversion.

And thanks for welcoming me :thanks
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 1735
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 0

Re: SC:Commitment [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2005, 20:57
jpv wrote:
HIMALAYA wrote:
IWT801 wrote:
HIMALAYA wrote:
C should be ok....

But the use of it in C is dubious... it could refer to the closest noun incipent trouble.... :(

i even didnot consider it as a possible one as i didnot see the Subject immidiately after the modifying phrase "being.......".

Note that (E) is having Subject - Verb inversion.
And thanks for welcoming me :thanks


oh yes, i immidiately noted.
i should go to bed today. i am really tired, tooo tired.............

seems you are in gr8 speed (700+ miles/h)/sprit. :wink:
Re: SC:Commitment   [#permalink] 10 Dec 2005, 20:57
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
4 less vs small commitment rohansherry 16 24 Aug 2009, 11:44
Crimes are mainly committed by the young, and for this milind1979 2 29 Mar 2009, 17:22
Commitment deposit pguard 8 19 Aug 2008, 17:28
1 Crimes are mainly committed by the young, and for this eyunni 11 18 Jun 2007, 10:30
Frsutrated: still commiting mistakes jxx 0 29 Oct 2004, 19:19
Display posts from previous: Sort by

SC:Commitment

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.