You have a good profile. As per your profile I would suggest you that below mentioned are some of the B-Schools where you have changes of getting admitted:
1. Master of Management Imperial College of London (Europe)
2. IESE Business School (Europe)
3. IE Business school (Europe)
4. EBS Business School (Germany)
5. Sorbonne Graduate Business School (France)
6. Mannheim Business school (Germany)
7. Masters of Management London School of Business (UK)
Apart from the above B-Schools Masters of Management DUKE FUQUA School of Business is also a good B-School in US where you have a fair chances of getting admit.
A decent work experience will offset your GMAT Score to some extent. However, the GMAT Score required for all above B-School is 700+. It is advisable to mention your work experience.
Please visit http://www.general-ed.com/MBA-programs-for-freshers
to know more about MBA Fresher Programme. Also visit http://www.general-ed.com/MBA-essay-analysis
to know more about the MBA Essay Evaluation services.
Feel free to write any further queries that you might have.
Get personalized MBA Application Consulting
General Education - India's premier GMAT & Application Consulting company
Click here to look at some of the Testimonials for our awesome work
Try our GMAT Mini Diagnostic tool