Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Oct 2014, 05:07


GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance


we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Should I take the test?

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 43
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Should I take the test? [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2006, 04:54
I'm at a huge dilemma right now as to whether or not to take the test in one week. I've been scoring right around the range I'd be OK scoring at for the test except for my most recent GMATPrep test where I scored approximately 100 points out of the range I was expecting to. My scores are as follows:

9/29/06: Kaplan 600
10/1/06 : GmatPrep 590
10/11/06: Kaplan 640
10/14/06: GmatPrep 670
10/15/06: GmatPrep 560

My test is in one week and I'm hoping to score in the 650 and above range. I've took the test once two months ago and scored a dismal 560 however when I took my practice tests I was scoring around the same range as I am now. I'm terrified of taking the test again or fear of having the same thing occur. Any input would or suggestions would be great!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
User avatar
Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 1814
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 91 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2006, 06:33
Sorry to say u this... But, if I were in your case, I would postpone the exam at least 2 months later.

Your fear should be transformed to confidence of your preparation. In addition, your score should be near 680/700.
Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Posts: 17
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2006, 21:41
did you already schedule the test?
if so, you will not lose anything if you take the test next week.
  [#permalink] 16 Oct 2006, 21:41
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Experts publish their posts in the topic When should I take the Gmat Prep tests vicksikand 8 14 Oct 2009, 12:55
Should I delay taking the test? Tangaroo 6 05 Jan 2008, 10:54
when should I take the test CrackTheGmatInSFO 0 14 May 2007, 00:30
Help Scoring and if I should take test to see!!! tcwaterloo 0 03 Mar 2007, 14:34
Should I take a Kaplan test? Kerby 0 18 Dec 2006, 20:09
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Should I take the test?

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: m3equals333, TGC

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.