I took the GMAT early August and got 580. Before that I took the Kaplan
classroom course and used only the materials supplied as well as the Kaplan GMAT 800
I have now rescheduled the GMAT for 12 October so I want to ensure my study is targeted and to get myself as close to 700+ as possible.
Since my first GMAT I have been advised to use the OG 11th Edition so I am going through the questions. My study strategy is the following now:
1) try and do 20 questions in 30 mins from the OG11
2) log the questions with which I had difficulty
3) review all questions I got incorrect and focus on reviewing the ones I had particular difficulty with
4) use the GMATPrep software (took one of the practice tests and scored 600)
5) I tend to spend 1-2 hours studying every weekday and the whole day on Saturday and Sunday (approx. 6-8 hours /day). I do rest though so I don't burnout.
I have the following questions:
a) How should I supplement my study strategy? Of course, there is tonnes of material out here and on the web to use but what would be the ebst things to use to supplement my studying with? I am making the time to study for the GMAT so want to make sure I use it in the best manner and 'peak' for the test on the 12 October.
b) I am running out of tests to take so I wanted to ask people where I can download more tests that will give me scores representative of what I can expect on the real GMAT? (I have some from Kaplan
but from what I have read on forum the scores on those tests aren't representative of the real GMAT so not sure if to use them or not)
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.