Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Oct 2014, 20:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Toronto - Downtown Study Group

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2012, 06:16
Hi Everyone,

I just started studying last week for the GMAT and have a target score of 700. I'm planning on spending the next three months or so studying and think it would be beneficial to have some group sessions on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. I think a group would be great for just motivation as well as working through some concepts or strategies.

If anyone has similar goals or timelines and would like to try out getting together to study, please message me or respond and we can swap contact details.

Cheers,
Mitch
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink] New post 22 Aug 2012, 12:13
Hi Mitch,

Quantum Test Prep offers free GMAT Info Sessions and Trial Classes at Wilfrid Laurier University, Ryerson University, and at our downtown Toronto location. Please visit our website to sign up for one of these events. You'll also find resources including practice exams, study tips, and application advice by connecting with us on social media. Checkout our Facebook page for details about our raffle to win a FREE GMAT Course (valued at $2,000).

Best of luck with your GMAT preparation!

Sincerely,
Quantum Test Prep
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Location: Canada
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink] New post 24 Aug 2012, 04:18
The idea does sound interesting, however I'm a little north of downtown (in North York)

I will be getting the study material this weekend and I'm also planning to dedicate the next 3-4 months to study for my 1st GMAT test with a similar goal of achieving at least 700


Sergei

msegui9 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I just started studying last week for the GMAT and have a target score of 700. I'm planning on spending the next three months or so studying and think it would be beneficial to have some group sessions on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. I think a group would be great for just motivation as well as working through some concepts or strategies.

If anyone has similar goals or timelines and would like to try out getting together to study, please message me or respond and we can swap contact details.

Cheers,
Mitch
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Dec 2011
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink] New post 25 May 2013, 17:47
Hi there

I was wondering if there was anybody interested in forming a study group. I live in the GTA and would definitely like some motivation. Look forward to meeting some prospective study buds :)

Thanks
Neha
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Dec 2009
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

CAT Tests
Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2013, 11:46
NehaSampath wrote:
Hi there

I was wondering if there was anybody interested in forming a study group. I live in the GTA and would definitely like some motivation. Look forward to meeting some prospective study buds :)

Thanks
Neha


Please count me in. I am in the GTA are well, would like to be a part of or start a GMAT study group
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Location: Canada
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink] New post 12 Jul 2013, 09:51
asib wrote:
NehaSampath wrote:
Hi there

I was wondering if there was anybody interested in forming a study group. I live in the GTA and would definitely like some motivation. Look forward to meeting some prospective study buds :)

Thanks
Neha


Please count me in. I am in the GTA are well, would like to be a part of or start a GMAT study group


Let's revive the old topic, since my earlier plans coincided with career switch, I am now, finally, ready to start studying for GMAT with the focus of applying for August 2014 entry.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink] New post 18 Aug 2013, 08:26
Is this thread still active ? I want to get started with GMAT prep ..anyone ?

Vishal
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink] New post 29 Sep 2013, 21:54
vishalkhasgiwala wrote:
Is this thread still active ? I want to get started with GMAT prep ..anyone ?

Vishal


I am ready and down to study for gmat and looking for a partner, if you are still interested then let me know
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group [#permalink] New post 29 Sep 2013, 21:56
ruthless750 wrote:
asib wrote:
NehaSampath wrote:
Hi there

I was wondering if there was anybody interested in forming a study group. I live in the GTA and would definitely like some motivation. Look forward to meeting some prospective study buds :)

Thanks
Neha


Please count me in. I am in the GTA are well, would like to be a part of or start a GMAT study group


Let's revive the old topic, since my earlier plans coincided with career switch, I am now, finally, ready to start studying for GMAT with the focus of applying for August 2014 entry.


hey, still looking for a partner? if yes then i am down for it
Re: Toronto - Downtown Study Group   [#permalink] 29 Sep 2013, 21:56
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
TORONTO GMAT Study Partners purijasv123 3 26 Feb 2014, 00:50
Toronto Gmat Study group hamburglar 10 13 Jan 2014, 19:29
Looking for Study Group in WIndsor / Toronto Param800 1 27 Oct 2013, 04:51
GMAT study Group in Toronto schulich2018 0 08 Aug 2013, 05:28
Toronto Meetup Feb 19th 6:30pm - Jack Astors Downtown sm332 21 02 Feb 2010, 12:19
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Toronto - Downtown Study Group

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.