I would like U to inform me about the Traditional MBA program at University of vanderbilt and aslo about the city of Nashville,tennesse.
1) Vanderbitlt has a class size of 190 students. isnt tht a disadvantage ?
2) does vanderbilt have a strong brand name if one wants to more to NYC and find a job on the wallstreet ( I-banks)
3) The US news ranks vanderblt low but some other charts rank vanderbilt in the top 30 programs, hence i wanna know how strong is the brand name of vanderbilt in the US ?
4) do u have any information about their professors ad internation mix of students.
5) is nashville a vibrant city industrially ?
A small class size would be considered an advantage by many students. As for Vanderbilt's brand name, you can gauge that by looking at what types of firms are hiring their graduates. That data and the other information you seek can be found in the usual MBA guides and by asking Vanderbilt directly.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog