Thanks a lot, Paul for your response.
I have already sent an email to the Admissions director at Kellogg explaining the reasons I prefer to go to Kellogg instead of INSEAD (my husband is a first year student at Kellogg, and my Green Card is pending, so it is better for me to attend a US school). I indicated that Kellogg is my top choice and the only US school I applied to. I have also mentioned about attending the information session last year and talking to an adcom member (a first year student) today. As suggested by the adcom member, I will also try to meet the admissions director in person.
During the interview, I specifically mentioned that I had deferred my INSEAD admit in order to apply to Kellogg. Probably my interviewer did not mention the detail about deferring INSEAD admit.
I am keeping my fingers crossed, and if I do not get off the waitlist in few more weeks, then I will send another mail to Kellogg with my profile updates.