I'm interested in the Pre-MBA consulting package thats offered by Accepted.com
. However, I have a few questions about what is offered. I listened in to the Teleseminar that you hosted last week and think that you provided several great tips. What does your package offer thats not already covered by your seminar?
For example, will the accepted.com
consultant help answer specific questions such as:
1) Volunteering at which of the Non-profit organizations I'm considering would look better on my profile?
2) Would learning a foreign language help?
3) How do I market my part-time work experience?
4) Which of my personal interests are worth spending more time on from the perspective of what admission commitees are looking for?
5) What specific things can I do to help target certain schools?
6) How do I market my motivation to get an MBA? (eg: entrepreneurship)
Are these some of the questions I can hope to get answered?
Thank you for your time.