Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 22:33 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 22:33

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Send PM
Re: Could you please advice!! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
harvardRohit wrote:
Thanks Linda for the reply. I just want a break from my business/work and go back to a great B'School for brand name suitable for future business ventures. I got 3.5 gpa in my MS and 3.8 in my B.E. I am hoping to get around 720+ in GMAT exam. Not sure though... I was thinking my business background and non software engineering education and work background might help. Anyway You know much more than me..Please give me your advice and also a little bit detail/process information about engaging your consultancy for admission application. Can I apply before writing my GMAT exam?

Regards,
Rohit

Rohit,

I am not optimistic about your chances of admission at H/S even assuming a 720 GMAT. They seem to be going for younger, less experienced applicants these days. I am guessing that you are around 30.

However there are other programs that could really help you get where you want. Consider Tuck, Columbia, Kellogg, Chicago, NYU.

Best,
Linda
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks Linda. I will be 30 next year. could you please send me some details about your consulting services for MBA application package.

Regards,
Rohit
Send PM
Expert Reply
harvardRohit wrote:
Thanks Linda. I will be 30 next year. could you please send me some details about your consulting services for MBA application package.

Regards,
Rohit

Rohit,

I am happy to provide you with info about our MBA admissions consulting. We also provide MBA essay editing, MBA Interview prep, and b-school packages,which combine consulting, editing, and interview preparation.

Best,
Linda
GMAT Club Bot