Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Oct 2014, 20:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Have a Suggestion? Post It Here

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12330
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9385 [0], given: 3694

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 20 Apr 2010, 15:29
Expert's post
ykaiim wrote:
How about matching your response with what majority has responded for a question?

Whenever someone posts some question and people want to respond with their choice of A/B/C/D/E. If someone presses the option and selects confirm then he can be shown in what range his/her resonse falls :) One will be able to know how many selected which option A/B/C/D/E. Similarly, ones responses to all answered questions can be maintained by the online system where one can check for what percentage of question did one answered correctly. Categorised performance (SC, CR, RC, PS, DS) will be crucial part of this strategy. So, one can judge not only performance, but also accuracy, question difficulty level, week/strong areas, etc.

PS: There should be an option to mention the correct answer while posting a new question.


Thank you!!!
This is definitely worth exploring.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 956
WE 1: 3.5 yrs IT
WE 2: 2.5 yrs Retail chain
Followers: 54

Kudos [?]: 732 [1] , given: 40

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 20 Apr 2010, 21:22
1
This post received
KUDOS
bb,

If there is some provision possible, then I want to add more to this.

Say, my performance details for all sections is as follows:

Verbal..................................................................................................Maths
SC [Correct#/Incorrect #]]........................................................PS [Correct#/Incorrect #]
CR [Correct#/Incorrect #]........................................................DS [Correct#/Incorrect #]
RC [Correct#/Incorrect #]

Is I click say CR link then I will be shown the categorised details of CR sections:
1. Assumptions [Correct#/Incorrect #]......................................................................[Members Done Correct#/Incorrect #]
2. Conclusion [Correct#/Incorrect #].........................................................................[Members Done Correct#/Incorrect #]
3. Strength [Correct#/Incorrect #]............................................................................[Members Done Correct#/Incorrect #]

And so on for all other sections. This feature will be unique on GmatClub and no other forum/website is providing such analysis for its members.
_________________

Want to improve your CR: cr-methods-an-approach-to-find-the-best-answers-93146.html
Tricky Quant problems: 50-tricky-questions-92834.html
Important Grammer Fundamentals: key-fundamentals-of-grammer-our-crucial-learnings-on-sc-93659.html

2 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 956
WE 1: 3.5 yrs IT
WE 2: 2.5 yrs Retail chain
Followers: 54

Kudos [?]: 732 [2] , given: 40

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 23 Apr 2010, 06:13
2
This post received
KUDOS
Open Verbal/Maths quiz

Starting an open weekly quiz in Verbal (SC/CR/RC) or Maths (DS/PS) for all GmatClub members.

This is itself a new and uniques step to make such forums more useful for its members. This will give a reason why GC is the best of best.

We can approach this by:
1. Broadcast an intimation mail to all members for registering for the quiz or flashing about this quiz on the top of all web pages of GmatClub.
2. Fix a certain time period during which members can give the quiz, as per their convenience.
3. Don't show the result immediately rather wait till that time period is over. This will add more fun to the quiz. After the time period publish the result. Members can access their performamnce.
4. Don't remove that quiz online. Let other members, who missed the quiz, and new members to take the quiz and check their performance.

Think about this initiative in terms of:
1. New members to GmatClub
2. Traffick generation
3. Competitive advantage
4. Popularity and Uniqueness
_________________

Want to improve your CR: cr-methods-an-approach-to-find-the-best-answers-93146.html
Tricky Quant problems: 50-tricky-questions-92834.html
Important Grammer Fundamentals: key-fundamentals-of-grammer-our-crucial-learnings-on-sc-93659.html

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12330
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9385 [0], given: 3694

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 23 Apr 2010, 07:22
Expert's post
:) :) :)

Thank you! Really appreciate your suggestions.

This is exactly the concept we had with GMAT Club Challenges back in 2004.
Every time we released a new test, we invited people to take the test for a certain time period. That was not super successful back then; people prefer to study on their own schedule.

Comments of course are welcome for those who disagree.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 956
WE 1: 3.5 yrs IT
WE 2: 2.5 yrs Retail chain
Followers: 54

Kudos [?]: 732 [0], given: 40

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 23 Apr 2010, 07:34
Its been 6 yrs now.
It's Easiest to start something but Hardest to maintain/manage it. I call it PATIENCE.

Its true what people choose to prepare but some definitly wants to test their metal.
Count me among those.

bb wrote:
:) :) :)

Thank you! Really appreciate your suggestions.

This is exactly the concept we had with GMAT Club Challenges back in 2004.
Every time we released a new test, we invited people to take the test for a certain time period. That was not super successful back then; people prefer to study on their own schedule.

Comments of course are welcome for those who disagree.

_________________

Want to improve your CR: cr-methods-an-approach-to-find-the-best-answers-93146.html
Tricky Quant problems: 50-tricky-questions-92834.html
Important Grammer Fundamentals: key-fundamentals-of-grammer-our-crucial-learnings-on-sc-93659.html

1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 956
WE 1: 3.5 yrs IT
WE 2: 2.5 yrs Retail chain
Followers: 54

Kudos [?]: 732 [1] , given: 40

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 24 Apr 2010, 06:58
1
This post received
KUDOS
Categorising the Question into different mandatory sections. I have seen that any question say of DS can have as many tags such as 700+, 600-700 GMAT Prep, Inequality, etc. But, I think there should be certain mandotory categories to segregate the questions, which will be better to search by the members:

a. Difficulty level (700-800, 600-700). A question can have one type of difficulty level and not many.
b. Source of question (please include MGMAT, Keplan and Princeton, if there is no policy voilation).

Instead of providing Checkboxes for these options per category, place radio buttons so that only one option can be marked in a category.
_________________

Want to improve your CR: cr-methods-an-approach-to-find-the-best-answers-93146.html
Tricky Quant problems: 50-tricky-questions-92834.html
Important Grammer Fundamentals: key-fundamentals-of-grammer-our-crucial-learnings-on-sc-93659.html

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12330
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9385 [1] , given: 3694

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 24 Apr 2010, 10:12
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
ykaiim wrote:
Categorising the Question into different mandatory sections. I have seen that any question say of DS can have as many tags such as 700+, 600-700 GMAT Prep, Inequality, etc. But, I think there should be certain mandotory categories to segregate the questions, which will be better to search by the members:

a. Difficulty level (700-800, 600-700). A question can have one type of difficulty level and not many.
b. Source of question (please include MGMAT, Keplan and Princeton, if there is no policy voilation).

Instead of providing Checkboxes for these options per category, place radio buttons so that only one option can be marked in a category.



Thank you.
One comment though - difficulty is really not a good category since people have a very diverse perception about what a difficulty question is - it may difficulty for me but not for you.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 956
WE 1: 3.5 yrs IT
WE 2: 2.5 yrs Retail chain
Followers: 54

Kudos [?]: 732 [0], given: 40

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 24 Apr 2010, 10:17
bb,

This is a valid point your raised. But, I think if people are posting problems here then those must be a difficult enough. I hope atleast the posted questions are of 600-700 difficulty level and thats the level everyone wants to achieve. May be more than that.

Moreover, we have the respective forum moderator who can pour in their sugestion to rank the difficulty level and place it in the correct category.
_________________

Want to improve your CR: cr-methods-an-approach-to-find-the-best-answers-93146.html
Tricky Quant problems: 50-tricky-questions-92834.html
Important Grammer Fundamentals: key-fundamentals-of-grammer-our-crucial-learnings-on-sc-93659.html

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 43
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 10 [2] , given: 1

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 30 Apr 2010, 09:49
2
This post received
KUDOS
My 2 cents, hope this will be very helpful for all.

We need to have buckets in the site. which means that when I am surfing the site and I Like a particular topic I should be able to add it to my bucket (or cart or Favourites).

Since there is so much material out here I tend to get lost, usually I keep picking and posting urls to my email account. But then again, there I need to search them out of several thousand emails.

Whenever I am on the site for more info. I will look for it, find it and if it fits my need and I would want to review it later, it would go into my favs' bucket so that I dont have to search for that thread. I can go there directly in my fav's.

Later we can allow users to create categories for buckets so that they can organize/collect information in the format they would like to keep. This will also solve problem that I have seen people posting like arranging section in order of difficultly or 600-700 range or Verbal or SC, RC, CR categorizations.

GMAT Club can periodically review everyone's bucket or categorization in buckets to automatically organize content as shown on the club from this information.

I would appreciate if initially we can start with buckets/cart/fav's.

By the way thanks for creating a free GMAT retail store for preparation.
_________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ros.
Nice Post + Some help + Lucid solution = Kudos

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do | Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12330
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9385 [0], given: 3694

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 30 Apr 2010, 19:13
Expert's post
Thank you very much for the suggestion!
It is very much worth looking into it and definitely can see the value based on what people are saving/organizing.

We have a bookmark functionality - not as cool as what you have described but will allow you to save your post. We also have the "My Notes" button above.
See attached for the bookmark button location.

We also have the "Add This" which will allow you to file any post with your favorite bookmarking engine such as Submle Upon, Digg, etc.
Attachments

bookmark.gif
bookmark.gif [ 35.5 KiB | Viewed 915 times ]


_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 43
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 10 [1] , given: 1

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 30 Apr 2010, 21:40
1
This post received
KUDOS
Thanks BB,

As of now anything close to what I want to do should be ok. However in the long run you should give this approach a try, thats exactly what google does with it emails.

And yes in the absence of such a feature, I also explored the notes feature. Only issue is, that I am lazy and wanted to cut down on the copy/paste operations, Since mostly surfing 12 beyond in the night, "mentally not in peak condition" chances of loosing something just because of a copy/paste could be disastrous.

For now I will survive.

Thanks for the response.

bb wrote:
Thank you very much for the suggestion!
It is very much worth looking into it and definitely can see the value based on what people are saving/organizing.

We have a bookmark functionality - not as cool as what you have described but will allow you to save your post. We also have the "My Notes" button above.
See attached for the bookmark button location.

We also have the "Add This" which will allow you to file any post with your favorite bookmarking engine such as Submle Upon, Digg, etc.

_________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ros.
Nice Post + Some help + Lucid solution = Kudos

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do | Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12330
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9385 [0], given: 3694

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 30 Apr 2010, 21:51
Expert's post
I like the community/social aspect of the idea very much!!!
Please don't think it is being ignored, rather worked into a pipeline.

You get my Kudos.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 956
WE 1: 3.5 yrs IT
WE 2: 2.5 yrs Retail chain
Followers: 54

Kudos [?]: 732 [1] , given: 40

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 30 Apr 2010, 22:14
1
This post received
KUDOS
Good point to raise on the forum :idea: . I was also facing this issue.

Thanks bb for introducing the BOOKMARK feature to us.

shrivastavarohit wrote:
My 2 cents, hope this will be very helpful for all.

We need to have buckets in the site. which means that when I am surfing the site and I Like a particular topic I should be able to add it to my bucket (or cart or Favourites).

Since there is so much material out here I tend to get lost, usually I keep picking and posting urls to my email account. But then again, there I need to search them out of several thousand emails.

Whenever I am on the site for more info. I will look for it, find it and if it fits my need and I would want to review it later, it would go into my favs' bucket so that I dont have to search for that thread. I can go there directly in my fav's.

Later we can allow users to create categories for buckets so that they can organize/collect information in the format they would like to keep. This will also solve problem that I have seen people posting like arranging section in order of difficultly or 600-700 range or Verbal or SC, RC, CR categorizations.

GMAT Club can periodically review everyone's bucket or categorization in buckets to automatically organize content as shown on the club from this information.

I would appreciate if initially we can start with buckets/cart/fav's.

By the way thanks for creating a free GMAT retail store for preparation.

_________________

Want to improve your CR: cr-methods-an-approach-to-find-the-best-answers-93146.html
Tricky Quant problems: 50-tricky-questions-92834.html
Important Grammer Fundamentals: key-fundamentals-of-grammer-our-crucial-learnings-on-sc-93659.html

1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 956
WE 1: 3.5 yrs IT
WE 2: 2.5 yrs Retail chain
Followers: 54

Kudos [?]: 732 [1] , given: 40

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 05 May 2010, 21:07
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hi,

This post is regarding the GMAT Timer. It's a great tool to monitor your score.

If possible can we customize it so that we can set the time limit for each question and if we do not select an answer during that then our response will not be considered. It will skip to the next question. A user will not be able to edit the responses once it is skipped.
A user can set, if he/she wants to go with method, else the regular if fine fo him.
_________________

Want to improve your CR: cr-methods-an-approach-to-find-the-best-answers-93146.html
Tricky Quant problems: 50-tricky-questions-92834.html
Important Grammer Fundamentals: key-fundamentals-of-grammer-our-crucial-learnings-on-sc-93659.html

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12330
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9385 [0], given: 3694

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 05 May 2010, 21:40
Expert's post
ykaiim wrote:
Hi,

This post is regarding the GMAT Timer. It's a great tool to monitor your score.

If possible can we customize it so that we can set the time limit for each question and if we do not select an answer during that then our response will not be considered. It will skip to the next question. A user will not be able to edit the responses once it is skipped.
A user can set, if he/she wants to go with method, else the regular if fine fo him.



Are you referring to this timer: gmat-timer-56014.html or the timer in the questions in the forum?
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 956
WE 1: 3.5 yrs IT
WE 2: 2.5 yrs Retail chain
Followers: 54

Kudos [?]: 732 [0], given: 40

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 05 May 2010, 22:25
bb,

I am referring to the one developed by Walker (gmat-timer-56014.html).

Moreover, there should be an option to set the time limit for sectional tests. Say, I want to do SC for 30 min. Right now, I have to look at the timer for around 6-7 times to meet with the timings. So, there should be some editable fields for such cases.

bb wrote:
ykaiim wrote:
Hi,

This post is regarding the GMAT Timer. It's a great tool to monitor your score.

If possible can we customize it so that we can set the time limit for each question and if we do not select an answer during that then our response will not be considered. It will skip to the next question. A user will not be able to edit the responses once it is skipped.
A user can set, if he/she wants to go with method, else the regular if fine fo him.



Are you referring to this timer: gmat-timer-56014.html or the timer in the questions in the forum?

_________________

Want to improve your CR: cr-methods-an-approach-to-find-the-best-answers-93146.html
Tricky Quant problems: 50-tricky-questions-92834.html
Important Grammer Fundamentals: key-fundamentals-of-grammer-our-crucial-learnings-on-sc-93659.html

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12330
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9385 [0], given: 3694

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 05 May 2010, 22:29
Expert's post
Thanks - can you actually post the suggestion in that thread?
That would be the fastest way to implement that.


Thank you as always!
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 13 Dec 2009
Posts: 131
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 208 [0], given: 10

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 09 May 2010, 06:20
today i wrote m01; it was great experience. Few days back i wrote GMATPrep, and while writing m01, i felt like i was writing prep again vow great questions :)
i have one small observation about review of question. while reviewing i have to press "Explain Answer" for each question, if i am interested to see explanation of each question( right/wrong). So my suggestion is, If "Explain Answer" is "mode" in stead of a "state" then just clicking next question i can see the explanation. Similarly for the "Show Answer" option. however, "Check Answer" can be maintained as "state". I do not know how much this will help for others, but i would love this feature in these tests where i need to review each question( as each question carry some very basic information which i need to remember ) thanks
1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 956
WE 1: 3.5 yrs IT
WE 2: 2.5 yrs Retail chain
Followers: 54

Kudos [?]: 732 [1] , given: 40

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 09 May 2010, 08:56
1
This post received
KUDOS
Is there an option to set the status of a read post back to Unread?

Number of times, I have found some posts to check later but forget to read them again. Moreover, I think we need to have a status update reflecting, for a reply to your post/those posts to which you have replied, besides your View your post link, just like the Inbox reflects how many unread mails you have.

Please let me know if it is available and the steps to set these settings.
_________________

Want to improve your CR: cr-methods-an-approach-to-find-the-best-answers-93146.html
Tricky Quant problems: 50-tricky-questions-92834.html
Important Grammer Fundamentals: key-fundamentals-of-grammer-our-crucial-learnings-on-sc-93659.html

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12330
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9385 [0], given: 3694

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 09 May 2010, 14:06
Expert's post
ykaiim wrote:
Is there an option to set the status of a read post back to Unread?

Number of times, I have found some posts to check later but forget to read them again. Moreover, I think we need to have a status update reflecting, for a reply to your post/those posts to which you have replied, besides your View your post link, just like the Inbox reflects how many unread mails you have.

Please let me know if it is available and the steps to set these settings.



Thank you very much for the suggestion!
I do not believe we can set the topic to be unread.

As to replies, you should get an email notification every time someone replies to your message - do you get those or did you mean something else?
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here   [#permalink] 09 May 2010, 14:06
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Post Graduate Admission suggestions raysubhabrata 0 19 Jul 2012, 14:01
Bumming out here ... suggestions? spyguy 0 15 Dec 2010, 21:10
Experts publish their posts in the topic Welcome New Members - Post Here bb 0 05 May 2009, 15:14
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic So here's the deal.Suggestions? suyashjhawar 9 22 Apr 2009, 19:03
I can post essays here? Nach0 5 16 Mar 2009, 18:10
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Have a Suggestion? Post It Here

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  17    Next  [ 331 posts ] 



cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.