I wrote the GMAT for the third time and my scores are as follows:
The rest of my profile hasn't changed much since the last query I posted in this forum. The only additional change to the content of my previous query, apart from the GMAT score, is that I have been teaching math to students preparing for GMAT/GRE. The firm I work for is called T.I.M.E. (it's a leading name in the field of Entrance Coaching in India) and I've been teaching there for 5 months. This brings the cumulative work experience to 2.5 years (will be 3.5 by fall 2012)
Kindly recommend the names of colleges to which I can apply with the given score and profile.
Thanks and Regards,
I have included the previous post below for your perusal.I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to help me narrow down the list of Business Schools to Apply to for the Fall, 2011 Full-Time MBA Program.
Gender - Male
Age - 24
Nationality - Indian
1st attempt - T: 650 Q: 44 V: 37 [26th Dec 2010]
2nd attempt - T: 710 Q: 48 V: 40 [24th Feb 2011]
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Month & Year of Graduation: Nov, 2008
GPA - 7.2 on a 10 point scale [No point converting to the 4 point scale though... Grading is not standardized in my country]
Duration - Jul 2008 to Jul 2010
After completing college I was offered employment by Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (Engineering Construction & Contracts), India's No. 1 Construction Company. As a Graduate Engineer working for a company of high repute, I was expected to perform from day 1 onwards. My responsibilities included the following:
1. Managing the welfare of a gang of 50 construction workers while extracting high productivity from them.
2. Resolving technical difficulties encountered while executing work at site.
3. Maintaining good relationship with local inhabitants to avoid stoppage of work due to 'Right of Way' issues.
4. Obtaining permits from government authorities as and when required.
After spending one year across different geo graphical terrains in India (Tropical Forest in Karnataka to Snow Capped Mountains in Himachal Pradesh), I was promoted to the rank of Senior Engineer and transferred to Dubai, UAE. In Dubai, the following were added to the list of responsibilities:
1. Acting as the link between the engineers at site and the design team to facilitate inclusion/exclusion of features as recommended by the client.
2. Managing the inventory of items in the Site Store so as to avoid material shortage during execution.
3. Procuring items of required quality at the best price offered by identifying and negotiating with vendors.
4. Generating reports for clients to review.
5. Preparing Master Schedule for Up coming projects.
• Self taught Guitarist
• Chief Editor of the Electrical & Electronics Engineering departmental magazine, Potentia, during college pre-final year
• Founding Student Secretary of ‘Eureka’ - the college Quiz Club
• Leader of the Core Committee for organizing the Inter-College National Level Technical Symposium ‘Bhava’ during college final year
• School Pupil Leader of the Naval Public School, Kochi for the year 2003-04
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart" - Confucius
1. How to Review and Analyze your Mistakes (Post by BB at GMAT Club)
2. 4 Steps to Get the Most out out of your CATs (Manhattan GMAT Blog)
My Experience With GMAT
1. From 650 to 710 to 750 - My Tryst With GMAT
2. Quest to do my Best - My GMAT Journey Log