I have been thinking from last 3 days on how to bring some freshness to my GMAT study plan. One idea came to my mind and I thought to share it with you all.
The idea is to post one article every week from newspaper or magazine such as Economist
, National Geography, NY times, Ft.com etc.
Below is the exercise that we all, individually, will do:
1. Highlight any grammatically error and correct it. (Errors pertaining to GMAT only)
2. Highlight words that we don't know and provide meaning, thus adding few words to our vocab.
3. Make the paragraph summary.
4. Come up with the title & Purpose of the article.
We will summarize point 2 & 4 at the end of the week.
If you think this will add to your preparation then please vote Thumbs up
- I will put first article on Sunday else vote Thumbs down
- I will wrap up this idea. Polling is valid for 3 days.
Any suggestions to make this idea more meaningful and interesting are welcome!!