Your verbal score is GOLD. You should be happy .. It is ALOT easier to improve Quantitative skills (Math) than verbal skills/scores. My math level is 48+ and yet i'm strugelling pretty bad with the verbal section [trying to break the 30 barrier].
How to improve in math ?
- Start with the basics, regardless of question type, using the PR [princeton review
] or Kaplan
- Move on to different question types involved in the math section [ DS and PS] using Kaplan
and Princeton review
books for Math.
- Once feeling fairly confident on most of the math concepts, practice all problems in the OG and OG quant
- By then, you should be reaching the 44-46 level.
- To jump above 46, start using Kaplan 800
book and upper bin of OG and OG quant
--> that'll get you up to the 48-49
- Buy the challenges from Gmat Club or practice alot with Manhattan GMAT
CATs [ once done with all these steps, I can assure you a minimum score of 50 ]