Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 01:56 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30797 [1]
Given Kudos: 636
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Question Regarding e-Gmat Verbal Live Prep Course [#permalink]
Dear Rajat / e-gmat team,

I have just completed SC trial course, and am awaiting response to my questions above to decide further on purchasing the next level and other courses.

Appreciate your timely response, and I wish there was a contact number available for e-gmat to get quick response.

Thanks,
Sam
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30797 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
1. Would non-live Verbal Prep not provide any information/help on the application of concepts?
- We have 33 application files that help you do the same in Verbal Online.
2. Is there a Live Verbal Prep class for a 1-month schedule? The current one (per your link) starts April-13, only to end in June. I'm planning to give GMAT by 3rd week of May, hence the urgency & need.
- We only run one batch of Verbal Live Prep. You can do an accelerated course and improve. Here is one guy who completed the course in 20 days.
3. Is there a study plan available for non-live complete verbal or individual SC/ CR/ RC course?
- You get a study plan with every e-GMAT course including individual courses.
4. I have already started the trial session for SC, and find it useful. Although, not all concepts (compared to MGMAT SC) are available in the trial-level, I would really like to confirm once again, if there is a full/partial refund- should in case I wish to cancel in-between the session (say when I'm at level-2)
- I am a bit perplexed with your question. Firstly, are you implying that MGMAT SC is available free of charge. Secondly, comparing a course with a book is like comparing Apples and Oranges. While both teach you concepts, the audio visual method is much more efficient. In addition, the e-GMAT course has many more exercises & examples (>500) and comes with support. While we do offer refunds after you complete up to 25% of the course, by the time you reach level 2, you will have completed about 35% of the course. Moreover, the quality of content in free trial is a testament of the quality of course material.

5. Being an Indian user, what mode of payment is available? There is no netbanking/debit card payment option. Unfortunately I do not own a Credit card/paypal.
-We can provide a Netbanking option. Write to me at Rajat(at)e-gmat.com

6. Is there any support contact number for e-gmat? I couldn't find one on your website.
-There is no support number of e-GMAT. You can always write to me or others. We have a very active internal support system. We have responded to over 3400 subject matter queries.

7. How many questions are there in each application file. For the preview file- there were 2 questions. Is that a norm?
-Most application files have upwards of 5 questions. Some have even 8. The number of questions depends on the number of preceding concepts. Since there are very few concepts in the free trial, we could only fit very few questions there.

8. Where are OG13 questions referenced in the course. Even after completing the free trial/level-1 preview section- I couldn't find any reference to OG question.
-All the OG questions are listed in the .pdf icon with the application files.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks again for your response.

I have sent you an email requesting netbanking details. Looking forward for the course.

Per your response on doing an accelerated course, I assume you are referring to self-study of online content, however then I would not be able to cover the concepts taught in live sessions. Please confirm.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi rajat,
If I have 20 days for the exam and Im not going to spend more than 60 hours in Verbal before the GMAT...what course should I opt for from e-gmat.
Im in 65%tile range wrt SC & RC. CR is about 75%.
Need to get it to about 85% overall. Also timing in Verbal section is a major issue.

Regrds,
Nilabh
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30797 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Dear Nilabh,

Here is the short answer:

You can purchase either the individual courses or Verbal Online. You do not have enough time for Verbal Live Prep. You can purchase the same from the buy page here.

Here is a consideration!!
Accuracy, while being one of the metrics is not an exact metric when it comes to GMAT. Your score is dependent on the number of easy, medium and difficult questions you answer correctly. The data below

GMAT Prep Test 1
Incorrect Answers: (13,15,20,21,29,31,32,35,40)
Accuracy: 78%
Verbal Score: 43 (97 percentile)

GMAT Prep Test 2
Incorrect Answers: (1,2,14,22,23,24,26,28,32,34,38)
Accuracy: 73%
Verbal Score: 32 (65 percentile)

Regards,

Rajat Sadana
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi Rajat,
Thanks for your input. Okay let me put it wrt OG13:-
1. SC- Q1-50:- accuracy 75%, Q50-100-64%, Q100-140-59%.
2. CR- Q1-50- accuracy-90%, Q50-100- accuracy- 80%, Q100-140-accuracy 75%
3. RC- Q1-50 accuracy-80%, Q50-100 accuracy-73%, Q100-140 accuracy-68%

Does this help in giving a data-point about my score/%tile.

N.B- All sections may not have upto 140 questions. The number 140 is just indicative.
e-GMAT Representative
Send PM
Expert Reply
This helps. SC seems to be your biggest opportunity.

I would still recommend that you take a GMAT Prep mock. Now with Exam pack, you now have 4 brand new mocks. A GMAT Prep mock test is the most true assessment you can get.

-Rajat
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Hi Rajat,

I purchased 6-MONTH ACCESS +e-GMAT VERBAL ONLINE through Gmat club. I already have a account with e-GMAT but am not sure how to access the course material. Could you please assist me with the instructions or direct me to a contact person who can assist me this info ?

I tried contacting e-GMAT support team twice since yesterday with no luck. This is my last resort as am running out of time.

Thanks
Kartheek
e-GMAT Representative
Send PM
Expert Reply
kartheekgopal wrote:
Hi Rajat,

I purchased 6-MONTH ACCESS +e-GMAT VERBAL ONLINE through Gmat club. I already have a account with e-GMAT but am not sure how to access the course material. Could you please assist me with the instructions or direct me to a contact person who can assist me this info ?

I tried contacting e-GMAT support team twice since yesterday with no luck. This is my last resort as am running out of time.

Thanks
Kartheek

Hi Kartheek,

We have sent you an email some time back. Can you please check and confirm if you have received the same.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Chiranjeev
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 408 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
Send PM
Hello I would like to purchase Verbal online. The course includes GMAT Club Tests, which I have already purchased separately. Could you eliminate these tests with reduction of $99 for your course ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
hello rajat,
after going through the e-gmat trial course material i enrolled in the 199$ program using the email address: joshuadsa.1si08me037@gmail.com .
i'm almost done with the course and want to give the mock tests and the gmat club tests that come along with the course.but i do not know from where to access them.other then the SC,CR nd RC material,the tests dont appear on the page.please help me with this. also there's some discrepancy because of which i cant access my mail.so if u've sent a link to the following email, i will not be able to access it. can i change my registered mail address to josh_dsa@hotmail.com ? please help.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
Hi Rajat,

I purchased verbal live prep cource on Aug 5th 2014 (a few days ago). My package includes verbal online prep sessions and 800 score tests (I think these are the GMAT club tests). However, I dont know where these tests are located and cant get access to tests on the gmat club website. In addition, I am not very sure about the precourse study plan as to which files and what concepts to study before logging-in for a live session. Also, Is there any number on which I can call for further support queries?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Hey Rajat, I had subscribed to the e-gmat verbal online course recently. However, I'm unable to view the 800 GMAT club tests and view explanations to the scholaranium . Can I get any contact number to get the queries cleared ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
GMAT Club Bot