Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Apr 2014, 08:29

Hurry Up:

Last day of registration for Dealing with a Ding - Webinar by GMATClub and Admissionado Consulting.

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Regarding GMAT Mock tests

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 3

GMAT Tests User
Regarding GMAT Mock tests [#permalink] New post 07 May 2012, 10:13
Hi all,

I have GMAT scheduled on May 24th. This is my repeat attempt. I solved MGMAT - 1 test last saturday. Got 720 (Q-47, V-41). However since I have already solved all of the 6 MGMAT tests last year in April, I can see repeat questions. Though I don't remember SC, RC or Quant section question, I could remember atleast 5-6 CR questions and their solutions. I feel this has inflated my Test 1 score. Are there any tests apart from MGMAT and GMATPrep that are inline with real test. I have access to Veritas, 800 and GMAT club tests. But I don't feel these tests resemble the scoring algo and questions with real GMAT algo and Q's. I have solved around 15 GMAT club math tests since I feel Math section of GMAT club tests are good.

If anyone has any suggestion, please advise.

Thanks.
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 3

GMAT Tests User
Re: Regarding GMAT Mock tests [#permalink] New post 07 May 2012, 20:39
Experts please advise !
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 3

Re: Regarding GMAT Mock tests [#permalink] New post 07 May 2012, 21:18
I know only two sources which have practice tests similar to GMAT - MGMAT and GMATPrep. You know about them already. If someone knows about any other practice test, it would be a help to me too.

PS: You can reset GMAT Prep to get maximum out of it. Here is the link, gmat-prep-power-prep-official-free-gmat-tests-77548.html
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 130 [0], given: 33

Re: Regarding GMAT Mock tests [#permalink] New post 08 May 2012, 08:21
amp0201 wrote:
Hi all,

I have GMAT scheduled on May 24th. This is my repeat attempt. I solved MGMAT - 1 test last saturday. Got 720 (Q-47, V-41). However since I have already solved all of the 6 MGMAT tests last year in April, I can see repeat questions. Though I don't remember SC, RC or Quant section question, I could remember atleast 5-6 CR questions and their solutions. I feel this has inflated my Test 1 score. Are there any tests apart from MGMAT and GMATPrep that are inline with real test. I have access to Veritas, 800 and GMAT club tests. But I don't feel these tests resemble the scoring algo and questions with real GMAT algo and Q's. I have solved around 15 GMAT club math tests since I feel Math section of GMAT club tests are good.

If anyone has any suggestion, please advise.

Thanks.

Don't try to predict your score.
Use full length to improve your stamina and to check if your accuracy has improved section-wise and question-type wise..A detailed analysis of full length test will help you. You can use the full length tests' results to find out which type of questions you are missing anc concentrate on them...

Encourage me by pressing the KUDOS if you find my post to be helpful.

Help me win "The One Thing You Wish You Knew - GMAT Club Contest"
the-one-thing-you-wish-you-knew-gmat-club-contest-140358.html#p1130989

Re: Regarding GMAT Mock tests   [#permalink] 08 May 2012, 08:21