I had originally scheduled my GMAT on June 7. I started my preparation in March. I have completed OG11
and I believe I am not yet ready for the GMAT. So I have decided to reschedule it. I have to get into a school by next year (2011-).
So, my question is " till what time can I still apply to B schools (US and India and UK only)?" I am thinking September 2010, but want to confirm. Basically I am aiming for ISB, hyderabad, India. If not that, then one of the top 30 B schools. That means, I have to score 720+. (I have a 2 year Work experience as of today as a systems Engineer in LnT Infotech, (Larsen and Toubro), Mumbai).
So, if what I am thinking is true, then I can reschedule my exam to August this year? Please confirm the approximate month till we can apply to the B schools.
Also, can somebody please tell me where I can find the scratch booklet and the pen that we get on GMAT in India?