please check out these 3 questions. wld appreciate some explantion.
Q1. If x^4 + y^4 = 100, then the greatest possible value of x is between
a) 0 and 3
b) 3 and 6
c) 6 and 9
d) 9 and 12
e) 12 and 15
Q2. In the xy-plance, does the line with equation y = 3x + 2 contain the point (r,s)
1) (3r + 2 - s)(4r + 9 - s) = 0
2) (4r - 6 - s)(3r + 2 - s) = 0
Q3.A certain office supply store stocks 2 sizes of self-stick notepads, each in 4 colors: blue, green, yellow, or pink. The store packs the notepads in packages that contain either 3 notepads of the same size and the same color or 3 notepads of the same size and of 3 different colors. If the order in which the colors are packed is not considered, how many different packages of the types described above are possible ?
1. Please use the correct forum for publishing the questions. These questions belong to PS/DS forum.
2. Post one and just one question per thread.
3. Search before you post. Most of the GMATPrep, OG, MGMAT questions are already discussed.common-posting-ethics-119627.html
4. Don't reveal OA's in the question. Hide it with spoiler.
List of forums below. Please subscribe to each of these forums separately.
Thread will be locked!!!
GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings