Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 01:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
CEO
CEO
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2011
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Followers: 367

Kudos [?]: 1856 [0], given: 359

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 07:53
Expert's post
Honda27 wrote:
last question, can I still get a discount? Im GMT 00 seems it's na anymore.

Sorry, it was already switched to the regular price.

HOT! GMAT TOOLKIT 2 (iOS) / GMAT TOOLKIT (Android) - The OFFICIAL GMAT CLUB PREP APP, a must-have app especially if you aim at 700+ | PrepGame

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 51

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 11:15
walker wrote:
dcastan2 wrote:
I've been using the OG Archer from MGMAT. Will it sync to the GMAT toolkit app when I purchase it? I just wanted to make sure all of the problems I've done would transfer.

In what format can you export data from the OG Archer?

I don't believe you can export date from the OG Archer but I was asking if it would sync since they have partnership with MGMAT and others but I didn't get a response.
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 11:35
Expert's post
There is no automatic synchronization with MGMAT OG Archer but if you can export your data from it, I'm pretty sure we can figure out how to add them to GMAT ToolKit.

HOT! GMAT TOOLKIT 2 (iOS) / GMAT TOOLKIT (Android) - The OFFICIAL GMAT CLUB PREP APP, a must-have app especially if you aim at 700+ | PrepGame

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 11:36
Expert's post
GMAT ToolKit 1.0.3 is now available and it doesn't require Android 4.0 and higher OS anymore.
Android 2.3.3 OS is the minimum required OS version now.

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 22 Nov 2012, 19:10
Expert's post
We are almost done with adapting the app to iPhone 5 screen and going to submit the 1.6.18 update next week.

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 568 [0], given: 107

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 22 Nov 2012, 19:17
Expert's post
walker wrote:
We are almost done with adapting the app to iPhone 5 screen and going to submit the 1.6.18 update next week.

Walker,
When we can see the up-gradation of Android toolkit with GMAT club questions as voted the most coveted feature to be added..? :)

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog

KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 22 Nov 2012, 19:30
Expert's post
debayan222 wrote:
When we can see the up-gradation of Android toolkit with GMAT club questions as voted the most coveted feature to be added..? :)

Downgrade to Android 2.2 OS (now it's 2.3.3) is almost ready. Once we are done with it, we are going to start implementing the most voted feature and I guess it's going to take ~2 months to get it done.

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 23 Nov 2012, 09:52
Expert's post
walker wrote:
debayan222 wrote:

Downgrade to Android 2.2 OS (now it's 2.3.3) is almost ready. Once we are done with it, we are going to start implementing the most voted feature and I guess it's going to take ~2 months to get it done.

Great...! :) hope we'll be able to roll it out by Jan-Feb 2013 then.....Look forward to seeing this in the new year.

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 16 [1] , given: 29

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 27 Nov 2012, 19:03
This post received
KUDOS
Solid app. The OG tracker alone was worth the price of admission to this one. :) Flashcards are a bonus.

The only ability the GMAT is an indicator of...is the ability to do well on the GMAT.

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 28 Nov 2012, 05:05
Expert's post
Quick update on where we are now:

iOS: We are almost done with iPhone 5 support but the app is so big, that it requires some work to optimize every single view to iPhone 5 screen. I would like also to thank our user Alex for reporting some typos in the questions. Those typos will be fixed in the next update. And of course fresh PrepGame and Flashcards tools will be included too.

Android: We are downgrading the minimum Android requirement from 2.3.3 to 2.2 and making a few performance improvements. The update is expected to be available today or tomorrow. (UPDATED: It's available now)

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 28 Nov 2012, 09:40
This post received
KUDOS
Is there a place to report errors in the app? I have the apple version and for flashcard 30 under GMAT quant. It is Absolute Value 4:
Is M <0?
1. -M = |M|
2. M^2

I think I'm missing the rest of the statement like M^2 = 9.

I am using the app on an iPhone 5.
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 28 Nov 2012, 09:44
Expert's post
Thanks for reporting the issue!

Bunuel is almost done with reviewing and rewriting GMAT Flashcards and we will update it soon.

Thanks,
Walker

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 28 Nov 2012, 19:21
Expert's post
Great Job accomplished walker...Congrats ..!! :)

Eagerly awaiting your post with the news of incorporating GMAT Club questions within next couple of months hopefully...

Way to go... :)

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 30 Nov 2012, 17:58
Hi,
I'm running an older version of the toolkit (1.6.9) and it seems like I'm missing many versions when I re-checked the app on itunes. Is it possible to update to the latest version for free? If yes, then for some reason I couldn't figure it out how to do it :oops:
Thanks
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 30 Nov 2012, 18:06
Expert's post
Go to App Store on your device, tap "Update", and you are done!

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2012, 17:58
Expert's post
iOS: The next 1.6.18 updates of GMAT ToolKit and GMAT Club apps were submitted for review today. What's new:
+ iPhone 5 support
+ GMAT Club's links for the OG13 are integrated now in the OG Traker.
+ updated Flashcards tool (includes a huge update with a lot of new stuff)
+ updated Prep Game (more clues + Venn Diagram game)
+ minor fixes and improvements

Android. We are aware of crashes on Samsung devices running the 2.3.6 Android OS. We just got such device for testing and I hope we fix the issue fast.

Thanks all for feedback and leaving reviews in Google Play and App Store!

Best,
Walker

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2012, 09:32
Expert's post
Android: the 1.0.5 update is available. It fixes crashes on 2.3.6 Android OS.

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 12 Dec 2012, 16:38
Expert's post
Today we finally got two updates:

iOS: 1.6.18 - a big update with a few important things as was mentioned earlier.

Android: 1.0.6 - mirror update that improves stability of the app.

Thanks to everybody who leaves reviews in App Store and Google Play. If you have any suggestion or idea, please post here or let us know using "Let Us Know" button in the app.

Best,
Walker

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 15 Dec 2012, 06:07
I have seen in the Flashcards menue I can import Flash cards via itunes, I am curious what file types are supported? Mainly interested in .anki.
I do not have my itunes here, so I cant test it right now. But I am really curious :)
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 15 Dec 2012, 06:16
Expert's post
You can import txt, csv, tsv, and fdk (native format for our flashcards).

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application   [#permalink] 15 Dec 2012, 06:16