I have been an ardent follower of this forum for the past month. I am extremely motivated to have a change of my career and hence am choosing to take the GMAT path. Please help me with some motivation and directions to guide me.
This is my short Resume.
1) Basically from INDIA , working for a Service oriented MNC ( IT ) for the past 4.8 yrs.
2) Had very good progressions over all these years and am a Tech Lead for a team of 10 currently.
3) Am currently in USA and have been here for almost 2.5 years over 2 projects.
4) Have 78 % in undergrad in electronics engineering (from a very good university ).
5) Was part of various initiatives and organized a lot of activities at the Company / college / school.
Q1) What schools are good if I want to stay in the technology sector ( IT/Technology ) ?MIT
Q3) What scores should I target for ?Be aware that your applicant pool, IT/Indian is very competitive, aim for a 700+.
Q2) What are my chances of getting into ISB (INDIA ) ?Looks pretty good, you mentioned that you have great career progression. Your GPA looks great too. With a good GMAT, I am sure it will all work out!
I have currently bought the Veritas books
and have just started preparing for GMAT.Please let me know how you like these books!
Q3) When is a good time for me to give my GMAT ? ( I think I will need 3-4 months of prep )3 months is typically good.
Please help me ...