Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 13 Jul 2014, 09:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

NYU Langone Spring 2008

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 62
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 30 Nov 2007, 18:53
Milasha wrote:
i am so excited today. I have learned that i am IN for wash square weeknights, my first option. I faxed my deposit and hope to get on with other things next week... i need two days to GET DRUNK and celebrate. Good luck to those still waiting!!!

Everyone who was admitted before me - I hope to see you all on in january and on.


:))))))))))))))))))))


Congratulations Milasha!

Perfect timing - on the last day and right before the weekend! Go get drunk! :lol:

See you at the pre-term!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

anyone waitlisted but not rejected yet? [#permalink] New post 01 Dec 2007, 15:39
congratulations to everyone who got accepted!

i was wait listed...and hopeful...but just read a few messages about the updated count...and started to wonder if i should be :(

question: are there people who were wait listed and have not been rejected yet? my status still says wait listed? is there any hope left or should i just look forward to re-applying next semester at this stage?

i would appreciate any suggestions from the group.

thanks all.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 46
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: anyone waitlisted but not rejected yet? [#permalink] New post 02 Dec 2007, 13:05
waitlisted and waiting... with very little hope

mba_app wrote:
congratulations to everyone who got accepted!

i was wait listed...and hopeful...but just read a few messages about the updated count...and started to wonder if i should be :(

question: are there people who were wait listed and have not been rejected yet? my status still says wait listed? is there any hope left or should i just look forward to re-applying next semester at this stage?

i would appreciate any suggestions from the group.

thanks all.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 20
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 02 Dec 2007, 18:21
MBA0007 wrote:
Milasha wrote:
i am so excited today. I have learned that i am IN for wash square weeknights, my first option. I faxed my deposit and hope to get on with other things next week... i need two days to GET DRUNK and celebrate. Good luck to those still waiting!!!

Everyone who was admitted before me - I hope to see you all on in january and on.


:))))))))))))))))))))


Congratulations Milasha!

Perfect timing - on the last day and right before the weekend! Go get drunk! :lol:

See you at the pre-term!



There is still hope. do not loose it. They may have extended the deadline.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 463
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 02 Dec 2007, 20:19
Btw, for those who havent joined the facebook group yet, there is a planned HH this thursday evening in NYC.

Let me know if you would like to attend this. I can PM you the details.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 20
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 03 Dec 2007, 18:30
ioiio wrote:
Btw, for those who havent joined the facebook group yet, there is a planned HH this thursday evening in NYC.

Let me know if you would like to attend this. I can PM you the details.



i would love to join. PLease send in details. They just got my enrollment deposit and i am not in the databsae yet. SO please send details

Thank you
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 62
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 04 Dec 2007, 07:46
Milasha wrote:
i would love to join. PLease send in details. They just got my enrollment deposit and i am not in the databsae yet. SO please send details

Thank you


Actually, you are already in the database. :)

By the way, the latest count is 266.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 46
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 04 Dec 2007, 11:55
Thanks for the update. Is anyone besides me still waiting?

MBA0007 wrote:
Milasha wrote:
i would love to join. PLease send in details. They just got my enrollment deposit and i am not in the databsae yet. SO please send details

Thank you


Actually, you are already in the database. :)

By the way, the latest count is 266.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 20
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 04 Dec 2007, 17:28
MBA0007 wrote:
Milasha wrote:
i would love to join. PLease send in details. They just got my enrollment deposit and i am not in the databsae yet. SO please send details

Thank you


Actually, you are already in the database. :)

By the way, the latest count is 266.



yep, as of yesterday but i still can not join Stern on facebook cuz i do not have email yet :)

Coming to a happy hour on thursday?

Milana
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Posts: 463
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 04 Dec 2007, 17:56
Ok... Are we going to have a GMATCLUB uniform tomorrow? It will be interesting to introduce oneself as...

I am MBA007...
I am Justsayin...

I think the best will be

I am numb...

I think we should agree on something to identify ourselves. Any Ideas???

I think there'll be a decent crowd on thursday.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 62
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 04 Dec 2007, 18:52
Milasha wrote:
yep, as of yesterday but i still can not join Stern on facebook cuz i do not have email yet :)

Coming to a happy hour on thursday?

Milana


I received the invitation today. Unfortunately, I will have to miss the party on Thursday as I will be out of town on business that day.

I am sure you guys will have lots of fun! :)

Hopefully, this HH will not be the only such outing between now and the pre-term, and I'll make sure to attend the next one. :)

Enjoy it and have one for me! :)
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 62
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 04 Dec 2007, 19:00
ioiio wrote:
Ok... Are we going to have a GMATCLUB uniform tomorrow? It will be interesting to introduce oneself as...

I am MBA007...
I am Justsayin...

I think the best will be

I am numb...

I think we should agree on something to identify ourselves. Any Ideas???

I think there'll be a decent crowd on thursday.


That would be very cool! :lol:

As for personal identification, how about name tags?

Every attendee could print out a tag with three lines:

- Your real name
- Your Gmatclub ID
- Your BW ID

You can even write that information on a post-it note and attach it to your shirt. Trust me it will hold! :)
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 62
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 04 Dec 2007, 19:14
Milasha wrote:
yep, as of yesterday but i still can not join Stern on facebook cuz i do not have email yet :)

Milana


By the way, Milana, since you are "part of the family" now, you are supposed to change the avatar in your profile to "NYU Stern"! :lol:
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 15
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 05 Dec 2007, 08:52
I will be there tomorrow.....looking forward to meeting you all.

user name: pvt101
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 11
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2007, 11:16
pvt101 wrote:
I will be there tomorrow.....looking forward to meeting you all.

user name: pvt101


Is this event hosted by Stern or by some students of the current class?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 24
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2007, 11:33
duffman wrote:
pvt101 wrote:
I will be there tomorrow.....looking forward to meeting you all.

user name: pvt101


Is this event hosted by Stern or by some students of the current class?


It is by a student, but she's done a great job getting people signed up.. I think there are about close to 40 signed up..
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 62
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Latest count... [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2007, 12:49
As of today, there are 281 students in the database.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 46
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Latest count... [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2007, 16:56
This blows! According to posts from Spring '07 people were still waiting well into January.

MBA0007 wrote:
As of today, there are 281 students in the database.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 51
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Latest count... [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2007, 18:30
I'm waitlisted. Doesnt look too good. I guess if they fill up the class, looks like they are close enough we should hear back in Dec itself.
hatethewait wrote:
This blows! According to posts from Spring '07 people were still waiting well into January.

MBA0007 wrote:
As of today, there are 281 students in the database.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 51
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Count [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2007, 21:10
Anyone got an updated count?
Count   [#permalink] 10 Dec 2007, 21:10
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
7 NYU Langone - Spring 2011 LEmeY 186 16 Sep 2010, 09:23
NYU Langone Spring 2010 evox 61 27 Sep 2009, 18:55
15 NYU Langone Spring 2009 yubjun 189 02 Aug 2008, 06:03
43 NYU Langone Fall 2008 kidderek 1199 11 Feb 2008, 09:20
NYU Langone Spring 2007 chaitan 76 01 Sep 2006, 20:51
Display posts from previous: Sort by

NYU Langone Spring 2008

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38    Next  [ 758 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.