Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 22:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 27
Schools: INSEAD, IESE
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 25 Apr 2012, 10:09
Hey Varun,

Submitted my application on the 9th of April - just in time, really.

A friend who submitted around the same time got an interview invite last week and did interview via VC today.

Varungmatt wrote:
vrindasingh wrote:
Female. Indian. 24. 3.5 years top-tier consulting firm + 6 months internet startup experience. GMAT 710


Hi Vrinda,

When did you submit your application?

Thanks and Regards,

Varun.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Apr 2012, 00:09
vrindasingh wrote:
Hey Varun,

Submitted my application on the 9th of April - just in time, really.

A friend who submitted around the same time got an interview invite last week and did interview via VC today.

Varungmatt wrote:
vrindasingh wrote:
Female. Indian. 24. 3.5 years top-tier consulting firm + 6 months internet startup experience. GMAT 710


Hi Vrinda,

When did you submit your application?

Thanks and Regards,

Varun.



Hey Vrinda,

Did you receive any other mail in b/w the mail from the admission ( Dear XXXXXXX, We have received your application, and we look forward to reviewing it. Thank you! ) and the interview Email?

I am waiting too. i submitted my application on 20th April.

Best Regards,

Varun
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 27
Schools: INSEAD, IESE
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Apr 2012, 05:18
Yep!
Just a one liner - Dear Vrinda, We have received your application, and we look forward to reviewing it. Thank you!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 May 2012
Posts: 26
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 May 2012, 11:29
I submitted my app as per the Mar 12 deadline. Had my interview on 20 April. So far they haven't declared the result. The TAP link says...interview report not recd. So i guess....the wait continues. Sigh.

PS: Has anybody who has been interviewed around that date (20 April) receive any result intimation from IESE?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 27
Schools: INSEAD, IESE
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 15 May 2012, 11:44
Admitted! :D

jaygee wrote:
I submitted my app as per the Mar 12 deadline. Had my interview on 20 April. So far they haven't declared the result. The TAP link says...interview report not recd. So i guess....the wait continues. Sigh.

PS: Has anybody who has been interviewed around that date (20 April) receive any result intimation from IESE?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 May 2012
Posts: 26
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 15 May 2012, 16:07
vrindasingh wrote:
Admitted! :D

jaygee wrote:
I submitted my app as per the Mar 12 deadline. Had my interview on 20 April. So far they haven't declared the result. The TAP link says...interview report not recd. So i guess....the wait continues. Sigh.

PS: Has anybody who has been interviewed around that date (20 April) receive any result intimation from IESE?


Congratulations vrindasingh!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 May 2012
Posts: 26
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 15 May 2012, 22:31
vrindasingh wrote:
Admitted! :D

jaygee wrote:
I submitted my app as per the Mar 12 deadline. Had my interview on 20 April. So far they haven't declared the result. The TAP link says...interview report not recd. So i guess....the wait continues. Sigh.

PS: Has anybody who has been interviewed around that date (20 April) receive any result intimation from IESE?


Please could you tell me the name of your co-ordinator.
Re: IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 15 May 2012, 22:31
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic IESE 2014 Calling all applicants! souvik101990 61 25 Apr 2013, 08:11
2 IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants ra011y 126 07 Jun 2011, 21:36
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic IESE 2013-Calling All Applicants souvik101990 108 23 Oct 2012, 00:16
4 Calling All IESE 2011 Applicants!! w103psp 184 04 Sep 2010, 09:24
Display posts from previous: Sort by

IESE 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   [ 127 posts ] 



cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.