Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
There is something wrong with the OG tracker after I downloaded the latest update. I used the search tag in the OG Tracker to group all the "Geometry" questions together. Then, as I inputed the answer for the LAST question on Geometry, the GMAT Toolkit exited to the Apple home screen. When I went back to the OG Tracker, all the data (answer + time) from that session was erased. So I repeated the process 3 times, and I got the same result.
1.6.5 update was submitted for review. What's new:
1) OG Tracker crash fix. When using a search tool in the OG Tracker, answering the last question led to app crash. 2) Custom flashcards fix. Under some circumstances custom flashcards may disappear. If you are using custom flashcards in GMAT ToolKit, please back up your device through iTunes, so you will be able to restore them when 1.6.5 update is available.
1.6.5 update is available for download. It fixes problems with the OG Tracker and custom flashcards. We keep working on 1.6.6 update that brings a couple of new things. We are going to include more topics in the game, add quiz mode, notes, and cache support for questions downloaded from the GMAT Club forum. Thanks to everyone who shared ideas and suggestions!
We are going to submit 1.6.6 update next week. What's new:
- integration with Quizlet.com - access to millions of flashcards on GMAT, Vocabulary etc. - 2 new topics in the Game: Percents and Probability&Counting (the last levels as always pretty tough ) - springboard customization. Rearrange tool icons as you rearrange iPhone/iPad apps. - memory optimization to speed up the app on older devices.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: PrepGame is FREE until October 15, 2011! Get it now!
Are you thinking about starting your preparation or looking for additional tools to boost your study plan? Get PrepGame – a fun way to supplement your books/course and improve your performance on the test day.
✩ Standardized tests covered: SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE ✩ From the creators of the best selling GMAT prep app (GMAT ToolKit).
PrepGame uses a unique method to turn your SAT / ACT / GMAT / GRE preparation into a fun game. Get the maximum number of stars, unlock new levels and beat highscores - all of this is possible only if you master the key tested concepts under time pressure. Instead of limited set of exam-like questions, PrepGame generates short questions (more than 1 million unique combinations) generated on-the-fly and if you take the same level over and over again – you will always see new questions and won’t be able to pass by trying to memorize the answers (except the most basic concepts that has to memorized). You have to apply and master the learned concepts every time. (You have only 10-20 sec to crack a question).
Want to improve your score even more? Look through the review section to study each question you encountered in the game. Did you guess one? Did it take too long? Make sure you know how to solve it fast! Click on the Review.
The first version of the game contains 3 math topics: ✓ Properties of integers; ✓ Percents ✓ Probability and Counting; We keep adding more and more topics.
!!! CAUTION !!!: As most of the games, PrepGame doesn’t explain how to beat it leaving an intrigue for you to figure out. So, do your homework finding a key to each type of questions. If you can’t unlock the last few levels, remember, they are very HARD to beat under time pressure and getting 3 starts is challenging even for experienced tutors. If you do get 3 starts on the last few levels, you are REALLY good!
Are you still thinking about getting it? Come on, it's just a game, give it a try!
hi. first of all would like to thank you for the latest upgrade, fast opening of windows,good job.
beside this,i've one question. in app store of your application there is MGMAT SC (interactive book) , from where i can read about this? i mean,is this just a PDF file of that book or something else? and is that included all the sections and material from original book?
If you buy an interactive book, it appears in the Library. In the Library there is also a sample book, so you can try to read/work with it to see how interactive books work. You may find useful to watch this youtube video:
So the iOS 5 is out there today, and I wanna updated my iPad 2, but I am less than a 100 shy of finishing the 700+ tough quant questions, and then have worked on my OG too a bit. Is there any chance I might lose any of my progress on the app? I know I can back up the OG progress, is there any way to back up the PRACTICE progress as well, including the bookmarks?
first of all thanks for the awesome app. I am sure it is going to prove to be more than worth the money.
I have a couple questions since I am not sure where else to ask.
1) I've been using the app on my iPhone, just bought my new iPad 2 today. Is there any way to sync the progress (OG tracker, practice results) between the two, such as through MobileMe - iCloud, Dropbox? If not, can you suggest how to transfer my progress from the iPhone into the iPad and the other way? I will be mostly using the app on the iPad but you know, there are places where I'll probably just sit around with my iPhone...
2) I have used MGMAT's OG Tracker, is there a way to get my stats into the app?
3) Why not include the rest of the GMAT Math Review (by GmatClub) in the review section? Or perhaps make it a very cheap in-app purchase, in case $ is the motivation for not including it?
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application
13 Oct 2011, 06:52