- Main Forum
- Active Discussions
- General GMAT Questions
- GMAT Quantitative Section
- GMAT Verbal Section
- Ask GMAT Experts
- Share GMAT Experience
- All Business School Discussions
- BSchool Application Questions
- Admitted - Which School to Attend?
- Share Your Application Experince
- Business School Life
- Ask Admission Consultants - Free
- Tech Support Forum
- Highest Kudos Forum Posts
Don't sign up with a GMAT course or admissions consultant before you check out our discounts & coupons!
Stratus Prep Discount
Save up to $500
Stratus Prep was founded in 2006 by Shawn O’Connor, an honors graduate of Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School who has worked at McKinsey & Company, Lehman Brothers, and Mercer Management Consulting. Stratus Prep’s team of experts has served thousands of clients and has had numerous applicants admitted to the following schools (as well as many others):
> Stanford Graduate School of Business
> Harvard Business School
> The Wharton School
> Columbia Business School
> NYU Stern School of Business
> MIT Sloan School of Management
> University of Chicago Booth School of Business
> Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management
Headquartered in New York City, Stratus Prep has served clients from across the country and around the globe, including applicants in:
> At Stratus Prep, you work with two admissions counselors so that you have both a partner in this process and an objective, external evaluator at every step along the way (not just at the very end when it’s too late to address any areas for improvement).
> By assigning you two counselors, Stratus Prep also ensures that your application package will appeal to readers/interviewers with diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
> Stratus Prep has a proven, robust, proprietary admissions strategy methodology that will guarantee that you are most effectively marketing yourself to the schools of your choice (we believe getting into the top schools is about much more than simply drafting well-written essays). This strategy ensures critical alignment between all the facets of your application.
> None of Stratus Prep’s MBA Admissions Counselors have full-time jobs (unfortunately such moonlighting is all too common in this industry). MBA Admissions Counseling is the main source of income for all of our counselors so you are their #1 priority.
> Our counselors, most of whom are former consultants, bankers, and corporate marketers, are available in person, by phone, and via email to assist you any time.
> We strictly cap the number of clients/schools each counselor works on so that you can be sure to get the individualized attention and quick turnaround times that you deserve.
> All of our counselors are graduates themselves from top 5 MBA programs with significant admissions experience.
> Our team treats every MBA application that we work on as if it were our own; we will not rest until you and we are satisfied that there is nothing else you could possibly do to improve your chances of gaining admission to the schools of your choice.
> We are the only MBA Admissions Counseling firm to release school-by-school success rates.
Sample Success Rates:
- 60%+ overall success rate at HBS
- 80%+ overall success rate at Wharton
Specific Recent Successes:
- Numerous candidates from the financial services sector admitted to HBS and Stanford
- Full merit-based scholarship to Columbia Business School
- Student with a GMAT in the 500s admitted to HBS
- Student with just 18 months of work experience admitted to HBS
- Student with a 3.1 GPA admitted to Wharton with a $60,000 merit-based scholarship
- Student with 2.7 GPA admitted to Michigan
Stratus Prep’s clients have been admitted to the following schools, among many others:
- Harvard Business School
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- The Wharton School
- Columbia Business School
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Dartmouth Tuck School of Business
- Michigan’s Ross School of Business
- Yale School of Management
- The Wharton School
- Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management
- NYU’s Stern School of Business
- UCLA Anderson School of Management
- University of California Berkeley’s Haas School of Business
Price & Discount:
You receive an unlimited amount of support from your Stratus Prep counselor on every aspect of the admissions process (introspection, recommender coaching, essay outlining and editing, and interview preparation) and simply pay a flat fee based on the number of programs to which you are applying.
Stratus Prep is excited to offer an exclusive package discount for GMAT Club members. Use coupon code when ordering.
Ready to get started?
Save on MBA Admissions Consulting packages of 3+ schools.
Save on Hourly Consulting