Last visit was: 18 Jun 2024, 01:52 It is currently 18 Jun 2024, 01:52
5 years
India
Female
Score: Waiver
GPA: 3.50
Pre-MBA industry: Other
Post-MBA industry: Consulting
I am a B.com ( Commerce) graduate with close to 5 years of experience in various domains in operations like Business, Finance and Tech Operations from companies like Amazon, Apple and Franklin Templeton Investments. I am now looking at doing an MBA post which I want to get into consulting - operations and strategy preferably or continue with operations.

I am applying to schools with test waivers as I was not able to take the test for various reasons.

Any suggestions of schools are welcome that I should consider for round 2 that will consider giving me a test waiver and scholarship based on my profile.

I have submitted Applications to Simon, Rutgers and Buffalo Business Schools in round 1 and I am prepping to submit to Tepper in round 2.
Simon
Full Time MBA
AppliedOct 14, 23
InterviewedDec 4, 23
WaitlistedDec 15, 23
Round 1
5 months ago
Tepper
Full Time MBA
7 months ago
Comments (4 comments)
12 Jan 2024, 02:02
Ohh , Thanks!!
21 Nov 2023, 08:48
Hello Khushbu,

Congratulations on the waiver!
I would have a few suggestions for you based on your profile.
Here are a few suggestions for top MBA colleges in the US that you may be interested in:
Rutgers Business School - Newark and New Brunswick
University at Buffalo School of Management
Michigan State University - Broad College of Business

I would love to help you with your application. Please feel free to reach out if you're looking out for additional assistance or guidance.

Regards,
Mrunal Deo
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrunaldeo1509/
Email - contact@involve-consulting.com
08 Jan 2024, 03:10
Hi Khushbu,

How long did it take for you to receive your interview invitation after submitting your application to Simon Business School?
12 Jan 2024, 01:37
I submitted application on 14th oct, got interview on 28 November ( so more than a month)
12 Jan 2024, 02:02
Ohh , Thanks!!