Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 14:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Snacks

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12349
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2326

Kudos [?]: 9470 [0], given: 3702

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 21 Dec 2010, 15:15
Expert's post
Like this one? gmat-snacks-98462.html
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 321
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Schools: CBS '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 590 Q47 V25
GMAT 2: 560 Q47 V20
GMAT 3: 600 Q47 V25
GMAT 4: 680 Q49 V34
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 46 [0], given: 32

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 25 Dec 2010, 10:30
I can suggest not to have 'fried' or pan fried stuff. Anxiety can make it worse. I had food in my mouth during my GRE exam 9 years back. Keep it simple with basic fruits, bread and juice/milk.
_________________

"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
680 Debrief
600 Debrief
590 Debrief
My GMAT Journey

Expert Post
SVP
SVP
avatar
Status: Graduated
Affiliations: HEC
Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 1638
Concentration: Economics, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V44
Followers: 86

Kudos [?]: 490 [0], given: 432

Premium Member
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 25 Dec 2010, 12:33
Expert's post
MackyCee wrote:
Has anyone lent any thought to long-term diets that help brain function and information absorbtion over 3-4 months?


In terms of long term diets, the most important thing is to eat healthy and incorporate some exercise into your life. The brain, for instance, cannot function optimally with under 100 carbs a day.

But to specifically answer your question, eat foods rich in healthy fats: fish, nuts, olives, and perhaps even omega fatty acid supplements. For supplementation, the company Nordic Naturals, while expensive, offers high quality products.
_________________

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 05 Jul 2010
Posts: 359
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 17

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2011, 15:15
I think have a ridiculously small bladder :p No, I am serious. I usually drink Red Bull b/w my breaks during mock tests. Even with 2 sips (I have also tried plain water), my bladder start to bust 10-15 mins before the end of any section. This is so freaking distracting. Maybe it's the anxiety.

Question is: Do you guys recommend some special drink or snack that would give me similar energy level, not make me thirsty and also keep my bladder under control?

Thanks.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Dec 2010
Posts: 99
Location: Australia
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GPA: 3.37
WE: Engineering (Consulting)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 15

Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2011, 15:19
It's all about practice mate! Desensitize yourself by practicing "holding it in" :p
_________________

Kudos always appreciated if my post helped you :)

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 05 Jul 2010
Posts: 359
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 17

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2011, 15:30
MackyCee wrote:
It's all about practice mate! Desensitize yourself by practicing "holding it in" :p


Lol... awesomest recommendation ever :p. Seriously God! Do I need to practice this now, as if Verbal was not enough? GMAT - I hate you :D
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 397
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V32
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 60 [0], given: 13

Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2011, 20:26
Personally I think its the stamina which counts. The ability to sit at stretch over 100s of questions for 4-5 hours at go. I am still not able to do that! Lets hope I can do it before my next attempt ;)
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2011, 23:58
1
This post received
KUDOS
I think any snack can be good: bananas, chocolate, sweets, etc. But the most important thing is to take also this snack in your simulations as well!! It's very important to simulate the real exam environment!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 282
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Other)
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 23

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 16 Jul 2011, 11:09
bmillan01 you have summed up pretty well, however I would want to have fruit juices in the list (which worked for me!).
_________________

My GMAT Journey 540->680->730!


~ When the going gets tough, the Tough gets going!

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 397
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V32
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 60 [0], given: 13

Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 16 Jul 2011, 19:54
Did anyone have this experience where inspite of wearing the headphones provided by Pearson you can still hear the people typing AWA around you? I find this irritating! I guess i have to mentally prepared for that situation as well. I think it did play a factor, but I mean what can you do if your break times are only 8 mins? You hardly have any time to sit and argue the poor tools the centre has provided you.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 282
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Other)
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 23

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 16 Jul 2011, 20:04
mourinhogmat1 wrote:
Did anyone have this experience where inspite of wearing the headphones provided by Pearson you can still hear the people typing AWA around you? I find this irritating! I guess i have to mentally prepared for that situation as well. I think it did play a factor, but I mean what can you do if your break times are only 8 mins? You hardly have any time to sit and argue the poor tools the centre has provided you.


Personally it feels kinda weird to keep that stuff inside my ear ( I hate it!) ... I can concentrate with typing noise but keeping ear plug inside my ear made me feel annoyed so I took out when started typing .... no point in arguing ...just accustom yourself with whatever feels better!
_________________

My GMAT Journey 540->680->730!


~ When the going gets tough, the Tough gets going!

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 05 Jul 2010
Posts: 359
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 17

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2011, 06:10
yogesh1984 wrote:
mourinhogmat1 wrote:
Did anyone have this experience where inspite of wearing the headphones provided by Pearson you can still hear the people typing AWA around you? I find this irritating! I guess i have to mentally prepared for that situation as well. I think it did play a factor, but I mean what can you do if your break times are only 8 mins? You hardly have any time to sit and argue the poor tools the centre has provided you.


Personally it feels kinda weird to keep that stuff inside my ear ( I hate it!) ... I can concentrate with typing noise but keeping ear plug inside my ear made me feel annoyed so I took out when started typing .... no point in arguing ...just accustom yourself with whatever feels better!


My 2 cents. Ear plugs are MOST important part of my preparation. I can't tolerate external sound. Also I was not used to Ear Plugs to start. However, I have been using Ear Plugs for all my practice tests and drills, so I have gotten used to it. I would recommend training yourself instead of refraining ear plugs. Your call.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 282
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Other)
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 23

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2011, 06:56
abhicoolmax wrote:
yogesh1984 wrote:
mourinhogmat1 wrote:
Did anyone have this experience where inspite of wearing the headphones provided by Pearson you can still hear the people typing AWA around you? I find this irritating! I guess i have to mentally prepared for that situation as well. I think it did play a factor, but I mean what can you do if your break times are only 8 mins? You hardly have any time to sit and argue the poor tools the center has provided you.


Personally it feels kinda weird to keep that stuff inside my ear ( I hate it!) ... I can concentrate with typing noise but keeping ear plug inside my ear made me feel annoyed so I took out when started typing .... no point in arguing ...just accustom yourself with whatever feels better!


My 2 cents. Ear plugs are MOST important part of my preparation. I can't tolerate external sound. Also I was not used to Ear Plugs to start. However, I have been using Ear Plugs for all my practice tests and drills, so I have gotten used to it. I would recommend training yourself instead of refraining ear plugs. Your call.


Hmm true man as much you hate it you have to deal with it :twisted:
_________________

My GMAT Journey 540->680->730!


~ When the going gets tough, the Tough gets going!

Current Student
avatar
Status: MLT Fellowship - MBA Prep
Affiliations: Beta Gamma Sigma - Business Honors Society, FINRA Securities Licenses, CA Insurance Licenses
Joined: 29 Nov 2010
Posts: 174
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.47
WE: Sales (Retail Banking)
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 8

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 14 Sep 2011, 13:00
trunksli wrote:
Bottle of scotch supposedly works wonders too, half before the math and the rest before verbal. You'll breeze through SC section


LOL that sounds about right!
_________________

Brandon Hoffman
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bdhoffman

Management Leadership of Tomorrow (MLT) - MBA Programs Fellow
MLT LA Chapter - Board Member / Recruiting Officer
Net Impact - Professional Chapter Co-President
MBADiversity Organization - Global Fellow, CHINA

Current Student
avatar
Status: MLT Fellowship - MBA Prep
Affiliations: Beta Gamma Sigma - Business Honors Society, FINRA Securities Licenses, CA Insurance Licenses
Joined: 29 Nov 2010
Posts: 174
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.47
WE: Sales (Retail Banking)
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 8

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 14 Sep 2011, 13:01
bmillan01 wrote:
The GMAT doesn’t just test accuracy or timing. It also tests your endurance. Confronted with two 30-minute essays and two 75-minute sections, test takers will inevitably suffer from a certain level of exhaustion. Unfortunately, too many underestimate this aspect of the GMAT and lose the opportunity to perform at their best.

While we can’t entirely avoid mental fatigue, it’s certainly possible to postpone and minimize it. Some remedies are well known, such as practicing full-length CAT’s under real test conditions (including the AWA) and timing yourself with OG questions. There is, however, another important option: snacks during the allotted breaks.

It’s important to maintain energy levels as long as possible, and this can’t be done without food. You have a break after the AWA and another one between the Quant and Verbal sections. Use these to your advantage! Perhaps the most important thing is not so much what you eat, but that you eat. However, a few items are mentioned more often than others.

FOOD:
1. Bananas - This yellow fruit contains potassium, a mineral which helps to normalize the heartbeat and send oxygen to the brain. Bananas are also high in B vitamins, which help calm the nervous system. But the main benefit comes from the carbohydrates; the three types of sugar provide an instant and sustained energy supply.
2. Almonds – These nuts are high in vitamin E and magnesium, which helps convert sugar into energy. Almonds are also high in protein and fat – good sources for sustained energy. Manganese, copper, and riboflavin further help in energy production.
4. Snickers Bar - The amount of protein and fat from the nuts, as well as the high sugar content, deliver a high level of energy. Also, chocolate has been associated with relaxation and mood elevation. Plus, these candy bars taste great!
5. Trail Mix – Usually associated with outdoor hikes, this tasty combination of nuts, dried fruit, grains, and chocolate offers the complete package of protein, carbs, and fat.

DRINKS:
1. Gatorade – High in sugar and electrolytes (sodium, potassium, and chloride), this energy drink is quickly absorbed into your body. However, due to the salt content, you may become thirsty. Make sure to drink some water and visit the bathroom afterward.
2. Water - Dehydration can lead to a host of uncomfortable consequences, such as dry mouth, fatigue, and lightheadedness - all of which can distract you and adversely affect your score. Just one cup of cold water will go a long way. But it’s not just for drinking! Many recommend splashing cold water on your face during the breaks. This triggers a response called “mammalian reflex,” which slows down the heart rate and reduces the need for bloodstream oxygen. It also leaves you feeling refreshed, awake, and relaxed.


However, the time to experiment with snacks is NOT on the day of the test. Instead, try a few of them during your practice CAT’s to see which ones trigger the best response. Everyone will react slightly differently, so it’s important to see what works for you. During the breaks, be sure to also go to the bathroom, walk around, take deep breaths, and stretch some. These activities only take a few moments and will help to keep you alert and fresh.

While these foods have a good GMAT reputation, this list is by no means exhaustive. I’m sure that there are other great options. If you know of any, please share them with us!


Great detail and post! I will have to keep all of this in mind and to try these things out during my CATS to see what helps. Thanks for the ideas.
_________________

Brandon Hoffman
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bdhoffman

Management Leadership of Tomorrow (MLT) - MBA Programs Fellow
MLT LA Chapter - Board Member / Recruiting Officer
Net Impact - Professional Chapter Co-President
MBADiversity Organization - Global Fellow, CHINA

Director
Director
User avatar
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 894
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 157 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 14 Sep 2011, 13:20
That is just awesome......gatorade + I have always used this during my work out sessions but with gmat . ..Dosent really work for me...i feel like urinating with in an hour.....

Reebz, another high energy drink which is nice for me.....
_________________

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-


1 KUDOS = 1 THANK


Kick Ass Gmat

Director
Director
User avatar
Status: Final Countdown
Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Posts: 564
Location: India
GPA: 3.82
WE: Account Management (Retail Banking)
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 144 [0], given: 75

Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 15 Sep 2011, 07:58
bmillan01 wrote:
The GMAT doesn’t just test accuracy or timing. It also tests your endurance. Confronted with two 30-minute essays and two 75-minute sections, test takers will inevitably suffer from a certain level of exhaustion. Unfortunately, too many underestimate this aspect of the GMAT and lose the opportunity to perform at their best.

While we can’t entirely avoid mental fatigue, it’s certainly possible to postpone and minimize it. Some remedies are well known, such as practicing full-length CAT’s under real test conditions (including the AWA) and timing yourself with OG questions. There is, however, another important option: snacks during the allotted breaks.

It’s important to maintain energy levels as long as possible, and this can’t be done without food. You have a break after the AWA and another one between the Quant and Verbal sections. Use these to your advantage! Perhaps the most important thing is not so much what you eat, but that you eat. However, a few items are mentioned more often than others.

FOOD:
1. Bananas - This yellow fruit contains potassium, a mineral which helps to normalize the heartbeat and send oxygen to the brain. Bananas are also high in B vitamins, which help calm the nervous system. But the main benefit comes from the carbohydrates; the three types of sugar provide an instant and sustained energy supply.
2. Almonds – These nuts are high in vitamin E and magnesium, which helps convert sugar into energy. Almonds are also high in protein and fat – good sources for sustained energy. Manganese, copper, and riboflavin further help in energy production.
4. Snickers Bar - The amount of protein and fat from the nuts, as well as the high sugar content, deliver a high level of energy. Also, chocolate has been associated with relaxation and mood elevation. Plus, these candy bars taste great!
5. Trail Mix – Usually associated with outdoor hikes, this tasty combination of nuts, dried fruit, grains, and chocolate offers the complete package of protein, carbs, and fat.

DRINKS:
1. Gatorade – High in sugar and electrolytes (sodium, potassium, and chloride), this energy drink is quickly absorbed into your body. However, due to the salt content, you may become thirsty. Make sure to drink some water and visit the bathroom afterward.
2. Water - Dehydration can lead to a host of uncomfortable consequences, such as dry mouth, fatigue, and lightheadedness - all of which can distract you and adversely affect your score. Just one cup of cold water will go a long way. But it’s not just for drinking! Many recommend splashing cold water on your face during the breaks. This triggers a response called “mammalian reflex,” which slows down the heart rate and reduces the need for bloodstream oxygen. It also leaves you feeling refreshed, awake, and relaxed.


However, the time to experiment with snacks is NOT on the day of the test. Instead, try a few of them during your practice CAT’s to see which ones trigger the best response. Everyone will react slightly differently, so it’s important to see what works for you. During the breaks, be sure to also go to the bathroom, walk around, take deep breaths, and stretch some. These activities only take a few moments and will help to keep you alert and fresh.

While these foods have a good GMAT reputation, this list is by no means exhaustive. I’m sure that there are other great options. If you know of any, please share them with us!




is smoking ok? i smoke 3-4 cigarettes per day.
_________________

" Make more efforts "
Press Kudos if you liked my post

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12349
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2326

Kudos [?]: 9470 [0], given: 3702

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 15 Sep 2011, 08:04
Expert's post
See this one: 8-things-not-to-do-at-the-test-center-120625.html

I think you can (leaving the test center is allowed) but you only have 8 mins for the whole thing and includes check in and check out process/time.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Director
Director
User avatar
Status: Final Countdown
Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Posts: 564
Location: India
GPA: 3.82
WE: Account Management (Retail Banking)
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 144 [0], given: 75

Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 15 Sep 2011, 08:15
bb wrote:
See this one: 8-things-not-to-do-at-the-test-center-120625.html

I think you can (leaving the test center is allowed) but you only have 8 mins for the whole thing and includes check in and check out process/time.



Thank you so much !
_________________

" Make more efforts "
Press Kudos if you liked my post

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 63
Location: Paris, FRANCE
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 30 [0], given: 3

Re: GMAT Snacks [#permalink] New post 26 Oct 2011, 04:28
What I did and what I recommend to anyone is this:

Eat a light meal beforehand. If you're taking your GMAT in the morning, eat a Continental breakfast (bread, jam, orange juice and coffee). If noon, eat a light and well-balanced lunch but NOT with mayonnaise.

Bring a half-liter (20 fl. oz) bottle of water to the test. Drink a little before you go in, a little on the first break and a little on the second break. If you bring more, you will drink more, and few things will be more embarrassing than having to duck out to the little boys' or little girls' room in the middle of a section (not to mention you lose time).

Bring two, yes, TWO small squares of premium, artisanal confectionary quality chocolate. One for each break. I like milk chocolate with caramel filling: I find this is just enough sugar, caffeine and salt to keep me going. If you are lactose intolerant, try dark chocolate.

If you bring more than two squares, you will eat more than two--and this can go down quite terribly. But that little tiny VERY VERY good piece of special, refined chocolate will make the break something to look forward to and the test just a little less dreadful.

Finally, either have a nice big fat tasty meal in the fridge (duck breast is one of my favorites) or treat yourself to your favorite restaurant (I like Auberge Bressane) for dinner. Make this a day you WANT to happen and take it as a whole.
_________________

Nicholas MOSES

GMAT/Academic Manager
c/o MBA Center Paris

Re: GMAT Snacks   [#permalink] 26 Oct 2011, 04:28
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
11 Experts publish their posts in the topic Ideal Snacks for the GMAT Breaks VeritasPrepKarishma 8 06 Mar 2013, 20:09
TOEFL Snacks? Suggestions? rainfall 1 01 Dec 2012, 11:50
2 Experts publish their posts in the topic In a small snack shop, the average (arithmetic mean) revenue pzazz12 10 22 Oct 2010, 04:49
In a small snack shop..... pzazz12 2 08 Oct 2010, 04:38
Eating/Snacks on D day raptr 16 14 Aug 2007, 06:34
Display posts from previous: Sort by

GMAT Snacks

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3    Next  [ 54 posts ] 

Moderators: bagdbmba, WaterFlowsUp



cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.