Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 04:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
CEO
CEO
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2011
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Followers: 367

Kudos [?]: 1856 [1] , given: 359

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2013, 08:56
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
The 1.2.0 update for GMAT ToolKit (Android) in now available. What's new: flashcards

Best,
Walker

HOT! GMAT TOOLKIT 2 (iOS) / GMAT TOOLKIT (Android) - The OFFICIAL GMAT CLUB PREP APP, a must-have app especially if you aim at 700+ | PrepGame

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 11 Jun 2013, 09:58
Hi,
I am an existing user of gmat tool kit .... I missed the early bird offer for toolkit version 2 ... Does the offer still exist ... Please let me know ?
Director
Director
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 157 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2013, 22:39
walker wrote:
The 1.2.0 update for GMAT ToolKit (Android) in now available. What's new: flashcards

Best,
Walker

Hi

I have downloaded this app today the anroid version but the app only comes with 111 questions and for the rest of the questions i have to pay 1200inr......Is it for everyone or there is some updated version which comes with all free questions....

Also in my app i could no see options like Forum, Gmat club math book, OG tracker and Gmat game....

Kindly help

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-

1 KUDOS = 1 THANK

Kick Ass Gmat

1 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.6
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 104 [1] , given: 116

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 26 Jul 2013, 11:46
This post received
KUDOS
I downloaded this application on my Iphone and i can gladly say currently its the best application for a GMAT aspirant. I tried the free version, but after exhausting the questions couldn't help but go in for the paid version.

Most expensive one for me till now but completely worth it, highly recommended.

Cheers
Farhan

My Blog - Gladly Making an attempt today

INSEAD SEPT 2015 Intake Thread

2015 PROFILES W/ ADMIT/DINGS RESULTS!!

BSchool Forum Moderator

Kudos [?]: 104 [0], given: 116

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 04 Aug 2013, 11:06
Two more thumbs up to you guys, Got some technical problem which corrected itself. Mailed it and got a response within few hours :).

Cheers

Cheers
Farhan

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Technology
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 7

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 04 Aug 2013, 22:46
walker wrote:

Best,
Walker

Hi Walker

Was just wondering why we do not have all the features of GMAT Toolkit which are present in iOS version like the OG TRACKER ,TIMER, RESOURCES, FORUMS, etc. in our android version of this app...Is there any way I could access these features such as timer on my android phone? I would be pretty happy even to use my kudos for that...

:) Thanks
BSchool Forum Moderator

Kudos [?]: 104 [0], given: 116

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 11 Aug 2013, 19:43
Hi, is there a way to give kudos in IOS version.

Thanks

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit

Cheers
Farhan

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 24 Oct 2013, 06:10
Hi,

how to get full application for android? I have samsung s3 mini and when I go for upgrade nothing happens :(
1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)

Kudos [?]: 157 [1] , given: 57

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 24 Oct 2013, 06:23
This post received
KUDOS
goranpopovic wrote:
Hi,

how to get full application for android? I have samsung s3 mini and when I go for upgrade nothing happens :(

When you click on upgrade, it should take you to the google payment page, once you make the payment you will get access to rest of the question bank.

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-

1 KUDOS = 1 THANK

Kick Ass Gmat

Intern
Intern

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 24 Oct 2013, 06:31
prateekbhatt wrote:
goranpopovic wrote:
Hi,

When you click on upgrade, it should take you to the google payment page, once you make the payment you will get access to rest of the question bank.

When I click on upgrade nothing happens. I suppose that it should take me to the google payment page. I have tried to reinstall but the the same issue happens again. I dont know if something is bad with my phone, but is there any other way to purchase full version?
1 KUDOS received
Director
Director

Kudos [?]: 157 [1] , given: 57

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 24 Oct 2013, 06:36
This post received
KUDOS
goranpopovic wrote:
prateekbhatt wrote:
goranpopovic wrote:
Hi,

When I click on upgrade nothing happens. I suppose that it should take me to the google payment page. I have tried to reinstall but the the same issue happens again. I dont know if something is bad with my phone, but is there any other way to purchase full version?

Yes, you can buy google play gift card from a nearby store,Register and feed the code in Google Wallet and from there you can buy it.

Bdw just to check try to buy some other paid app from google play.

More useful links-->

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

----
---
--
-

1 KUDOS = 1 THANK

Kick Ass Gmat

Intern
Intern

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2013, 14:35
I recently tried using GMAT Toolkit 1 and it crashes on loading. After searching the forums I came across this post about the toolkit 2 version. How can I gain access to toolkit 2 or use the original version if it just keeps crashing?
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Kudos [?]: 1856 [0], given: 359

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2013, 15:58
Expert's post
I don't see any crash logs in Apple's system. Try to delete the app and reinstall it from iCloud. Unfortunately iOS 7 is buggy, at least its current version.

HOT! GMAT TOOLKIT 2 (iOS) / GMAT TOOLKIT (Android) - The OFFICIAL GMAT CLUB PREP APP, a must-have app especially if you aim at 700+ | PrepGame

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 17 Nov 2013, 01:43
Hi ,
I use the iOS app . Discussions link for answers in OG verbal review 2 do not come . i Is this a known issue ?
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 17 Nov 2013, 03:07
Expert's post
Hi,

Yes, there are no discussion links for OG Verbal Review 2 in the app.

1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Schools: Rotman '16 (M)

Kudos [?]: 4 [1] , given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 11 Dec 2013, 17:47
This post received
KUDOS
walker wrote:
Hi,

Yes, there are no discussion links for OG Verbal Review 2 in the app.

Hi. I got the ultimate version today. Only problem is for flashcards, GMAT club quant and voices section fonts are way too small. I'm on Galaxy Note 3 and I believe I'm not the only one with this problem. Again, thanks for the app!
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 11 Dec 2013, 17:53
Expert's post
Thanks for reporting the issue and for your words about the app! We are already working on the issue.

1 KUDOS received
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 4 [1] , given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 14 Dec 2013, 09:01
This post received
KUDOS
walker wrote:
Thanks for reporting the issue and for your words about the app! We are already working on the issue.

Thanks for the quick fix. As I have to travel for work, this app is exactly what I needed and I've been solving questions with random dice.
I don't really need iOS features although it would be good to have later on.

Just one suggestion I had was for practice, it would be great if I can 'mark/strikethrough' choices (be able to apply elimination of choices or mark doubts with '?' like minesweeper') while solving as the app is primarily used while I'm commuting on subway/plane, I don't have a paper, but would be good to have some indicator function. I can just take mental note, but would be good to have since we can write during exam. Attached mockup I made to demonstrate. No need to save them onto memory or db after question solved, but just wipe after.
Attachments

1.png
1.png [ 11.98 KiB | Viewed 848 times ]

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 14 Dec 2013, 09:06
Expert's post
Yes, the 1.2.6 Android update is now available and fixes the issue with small font size on some devices.

Thanks a lot for your detailed description of what you would like to add to the app. I'm not sure whether it's technically possible under the current scheme, but we'll look into it.

Best,
Walker

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 14 Dec 2013, 18:58
walker wrote:
Yes, the 1.2.6 Android update is now available and fixes the issue with small font size on some devices.

Thanks a lot for your detailed description of what you would like to add to the app. I'm not sure whether it's technically possible under the current scheme, but we'll look into it.

Best,
Walker

Sure, that sounds good.
just one more thing I found today while tackling my arch enemy CR is that the passage is not boldfaced when it's needed to although the answer link to gmatclub does. Btw, please just let me know if you want me to submit any bugs to 'Let us know' in the app instead of keep bugging you here lol.
Attachments

Screenshot_2013-12-14-21-51-56.png
Screenshot_2013-12-14-21-51-56.png [ 425.54 KiB | Viewed 823 times ]

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application   [#permalink] 14 Dec 2013, 18:58