Last visit was: 23 May 2024, 04:16 It is currently 23 May 2024, 04:16
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 140 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1649 [0]
Given Kudos: 781
Send PM
[#permalink]
Dear song

For RC/CR , you should consider reviewing the official LSAT prep tests material. We discuss a lot of material from the LSAT. You can go over the CR discussed for the past one month. I am sure you will learn a lot of good ways to tackle CR. For RC too, LSAT is a good resource.

When you study LSAT CR, make sure you skip the logic based questions as they are not on the GMAT.

For quant resources, yeah, you can take the challenges. but more importantly, you should consider making a note of your errors and study those every day.

good luck
praetorian
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks Newkid for that great website. Strangely enough, I'm weak on problems that are generally considered "easier" such as %, work, rate and profit problems. I like how this site groups the questions by category.

Thanks Praetorian for your suggestions. I'll definitely start using LSAT materials. My RC and CR scores are so erratic on practice exams. Sometimes I do well, getting almost everything right, and sometimes I get half the questions wrong. It might be due to my nerves.

To tell the truth, I'm also afraid of overstudying. After a certain point, at least for me, studying more can be counterproductive. When I compare studying time with my friends (who received over 700 score), I've already studied twice as much as others (2.5 grueling months.) They typically studied about a month or month and half. I won't study like crazy like the past 2.5 months, but take Praetorian's advice and focus on my weak points and keep a log.

Thanks for all these useful suggestions and this great site to vent all my worries and frustrations about this test!!!
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1649 [0]
Given Kudos: 781
Send PM
[#permalink]
song wrote:
Thanks Newkid for that great website. Strangely enough, I'm weak on problems that are generally considered "easier" such as %, work, rate and profit problems. I like how this site groups the questions by category.

Thanks Praetorian for your suggestions. I'll definitely start using LSAT materials. My RC and CR scores are so erratic on practice exams. Sometimes I do well, getting almost everything right, and sometimes I get half the questions wrong. It might be due to my nerves.

To tell the truth, I'm also afraid of overstudying. After a certain point, at least for me, studying more can be counterproductive. When I compare studying time with my friends (who received over 700 score), I've already studied twice as much as others (2.5 grueling months.) They typically studied about a month or month and half. I won't study like crazy like the past 2.5 months, but take Praetorian's advice and focus on my weak points and keep a log.

song, that is so true. not keeping track of where our prep is headed and just keeping on practising with questions is not good at all. keeping track of your progress is very important.

Quote:
Thanks for all these useful suggestions and this great site to vent all my worries and frustrations about this test!!!

you are welcome.

Praetorian
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37471 posts