Last visit was: 05 Jun 2024, 15:28 It is currently 05 Jun 2024, 15:28
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 846 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Re: send gmat after application. [#permalink]
Expert Reply
sasha1 wrote:
hi,

I have taken the gmat thrice and my scores have been....640,640,650.

I have already applied to olin, georgetown and fisher with these scores.

I am a mechanical engineer(female) from India. I ahve been solely managing the family business sine 4.5 years in manufacturing for process industries after my fathers demise. I have excellent leadership experience, community involvement, and extra-curriculars.

my only problem is the GMAT. I plan to apply to schools like michigan, cornell, tepper, tuck and darden in the second deadline.

i realise that my gmat is low for these schools. I plan to retake the GMAT in end of Jan after solid verbal preparation.Would it be a good option to send in the applications now in Januaury and sne the higher score later in end of Jan.

Would also like to know ...how can GMAt\T club help me with my prepartions. Are there any online classes that I can join?

Assuming your undergrad grades are competitive, I believe you have a chance at Tepper and Cornell with your current score, not that a higher score wouldn't help your cause. You do need a higher GMAT to have a decent chance at the other schools on your list. If you verbal was very low, then you need to improve that for all schools.

You can send in the applications before the January deadlines and update the schools after you take the exam at the end of the month, but realize that if they review your file and reject you before they receive the new score, they are unlikely to review it again just because your score goes up.

Praetorian or someone more familiar with what GMAT Club offers, please respond to the question about what the GMATClub offers.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanx for your advice Linda,

i guess i will retake my gmat.

Could you please guide me on how could Gmat club help me bolster my verbal score. My initial verbal score was 32
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]