You have a decent profile with good GMAT & GPA. With the given information, your list of b-schools should be within your reach. You can also mark schools like: Kellogg, Haas, MIT-Sloan, Columbia, NYU-Stern, Yale, LBS, Oxford, Cambridge, Ross, UCLA, McCombs, CMU-Tepper, Kenan-Flagler and INSEAD. The list comprises many more but these are few good schools in US, UK and Europe. You can also try your chances in b-schools by clicking http://www.general-ed.com/chances-of-bschool
Having said this, you need to work hard on application essays and interviews to convert your chances from application to admission. You can write about leadership qualities and demonstrate achievements at work place & other aptitudes during the final interviews.
Feel free to post any other concerns you might have.
Please help to evaluate my profile. Thanks indeed.
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
I have 1 year working in Environmental field (CDM-Clean Development Mechanism, to be specific). Then, I found that I had a great passion in Business and I decided to switch to business. I worked in the Sales Dept of P&G Vietnam as a Section manager. After 1 year, I moved to a newly start-up company, which was founded by the former Sales Director of P&G. I have worked in this company til now and in charge of many responsibilities (Sales, Trade Marketing and Capability). Since this is a newly setup company, I have chances to work in many different fields on certain leadership level and work directly with the chairman.
2) Your GMAT: 730
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
I graduated from Chemical engineering Dept of Hanoi University of Technology (class 2009), one of the best engineering college of Vietnam with rank 1 in the Department and top 10 of the University.
My GPA was 8.5/10. Given the notoriously strict grading of the University, this was a very high and competitive GPA.
During my undergraduate time, I got many national awards in Chemistry contest, some famous scholarships from companies and Dean's award for excellent achievements.
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
I have taken part in many social activities, was the co-founder of an environmental volunteering group.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.: No, it's irrelevant to my area
6) Your target programs.
Tuck, Darden, McCombs, Kelly, Booth, Duke
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13: Round 1-2 2013-2014
7) Your post-MBA goal: I expect to get a job in Management Consulting after graduation.
GMAT - 740: Work Ex - 9 years: MBA - HEC,Paris (Top European B - School)
Grad - Top 20 College in Asia