- Main Forum
- Active Discussions
- General GMAT Questions
- GMAT Quantitative Section
- GMAT Verbal Section
- Ask GMAT Experts
- Share GMAT Experience
- All Business School Discussions
- BSchool Application Questions
- Admitted - Which School to Attend?
- Share Your Application Experince
- Business School Life
- Ask Admission Consultants - Free
- Tech Support Forum
- Highest Kudos Forum Posts
Don't sign up with a GMAT course or admissions consultant before you check out our discounts & coupons!
Save at Accepted.com
MBA Admissions Consulting
Accepted.com was founded in 1994, and since then has been committed to helping applicants gain admission to top MBA programs. Our long-standing track record, as well as our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, make Accepted.com one of the world's most trusted and reliable MBA admissions consultancies.
Why Should You Choose Accepted.com?
Our wonderful staff of admissions consultants bring professionalism, skill, warmth, and 140+ collective years of admissions experience to the table, and each consultant/editor is well equipped to help you highlight your greatest strengths and then acknowledge, address, and overcome your weaknesses, whether it's a low GMAT score or a low GPA or if you're an older applicant, have gaps in your employment history, are a career changer, or have less-than-perfect writing skills. Our goal is help you reach your goals, and we're determined to make that process run as smoothly as possible.
When you decide to work with Accepted.com, you're selecting a company that will work with you and for you. We'll work with your schedule and make sure that your voice is heard – not just during the consultations, but in your essays and in your application as a whole. A cookie-cutter application won't draw the attention of the admissions readers, but an application that showcases your distinct qualifications and individuality will.
We're excited to get to know you so we can help you put your best face forward in your MBA applications!
Explore Accepted.com Services
- MBA Application Packages
- MBA Admissions Consulting
- MBA Essay Editing
- MBA Resume Guidance
- MBA Interview Prep
- MBA Ding Report
MBA Books Listing:
- By Accepted.com founder Linda Abraham and senior editor Judy Greun.
- Soup-to-nuts guidance on the MBA admissions process from admissions experts with 15+ years of admissions experience each.
- Covers topics including choosing the right program, securing the best letters of recommendation, fine-tuning b-school resumes, and writing A+ application essays.
- Fun, down-to-earth prose – who knew MBA admissions could be such a page turner?!
- Available in paperback or Kindle editions.
Save $5 on a hardcopy when you use discount code GCSMART. Buy Now!
MBA Special Reports (free):
Save on Accepted.com services.