Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 19:00 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 154 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Good luck to both of you!

Try GMATPrep tests available on mba.com; they are said to be quite reflective of your real score.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
yb wrote:

Try GMATPrep tests available on mba.com; they are said to be quite reflective of your real score.

Thanks! I just took one of the GMATPrep tests, and couldn't believe the difference between that and the PowerPrep test. I missed 12 questions on the quant and 4 on the verbal, but still got a score of 770.

I'd be absolutely thrilled if that was reflective of what my real score will be.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
damn... [#permalink]
just did the quantitative section of the Kaplan CAT1.....can I say how hard this thing is!! I had to suspend it when the section was over, its 4am, and i'm exhausted!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Oops... [#permalink]
rsanchez wrote:
just did the quantitative section of the Kaplan CAT1.....can I say how hard this thing is!! I had to suspend it when the section was over, its 4am, and i'm exhausted!

If it makes you feel any better, it's 3am where I am, and I just got to work.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 395 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
BumblebeeMan wrote:
yb wrote:

Thanks! I just took one of the GMATPrep tests, and couldn't believe the difference between that and the PowerPrep test. I missed 12 questions on the quant and 4 on the verbal, but still got a score of 770.

I'd be absolutely thrilled if that was reflective of what my real score will be.

Same experience here!
I thought I really screwed up on the quant part. I got 13 wrong and guessed the last 6 questions (bad timemanagement)
Verbal I got 10 wrong.
720 overall score.... I'm not sure wether gmat prep is a good indicator of the real test. If yes, that would be great, because I really felt I was not fully focused in the quant.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: same boat!! [#permalink]
rsanchez wrote:
hi!

I'm in the same boat you're in. I'm taking it on the 17th of nov, and have been slacking too! I took the Kaplan online GMAT prep test and scored 590. :?

I'm aiming for a 650 minimum b/c my undergrad GPA was relatively low.. I'm doing 3 hours a day with the Kaplan course book, and Cracking the GMAT.

I'm about to do CAT1 from the Kaplan site. wish me luck! :)

Tomorrow i'm doing the PowerPrep.

Hey, just wondering how can I find the Kaplan online GMAT tests, i've been looking for them for two days now.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Send PM
well.. [#permalink]
you have to register for one fo their courses to gain access to their CAT's, as far as I know. I have access till Dec, 12th, and my exam is Nov 17th.

P.S. I got a 520 down from a 590, :cry: 45% on Quant is where it all went wrong.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Where do I get the more tests? [#permalink]
I tried the one on the kaplan'n website , they have one free for all but that's the one also in the book , so essentially no new tests.
Can you guys tell me where to find new tests , like the ones ppl on this board have been talking about .
I know the mba.com has PowerPrep which has 2 full scale tests.Dont know what is the GMATPrep? where can I get it?
I tried the 4 tests on the Princeton Review site for those who have the book.
The scores that I got are :
Princeton Review:580, 610 , 570
PowerPrep : 610 , 570
Arco (Thomson petersons):700
Dont know whats a correct measure of how does it correlates to the real test.
Do you guys know ?
My test date cannot be more closer :)
Thanks in adv
GMAT Club Bot
Where do I get the more tests? [#permalink]