Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 13:00 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 13:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 308 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Health Care Marketing
Schools:Ross '10
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 182 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
 Q50  V41
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 806 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General/Operations Management
Schools:Kellogg Alum: Class of 2010
 Q49  V42
Send PM
[#permalink]
Sorry but I agree with some of the other posters. I think that your story is a little too out there. I dont think anyone who prepped 3 hours a day for three months would stay up the night before getting completely wasted. Also I think if you actually took a dump in your pants they would have asked you too leave. I know they sent out a guy when I was waiting to take mine because he was breaking the rules of the center. Smelling like s___ probably is grounds for getting booted.

It seems like you have made 450 posts and are now being totally dishonest with people, which is not what this place is about. If you got a 750 thats great for you but you shouldn't be telling tall tales...just give what really happened. If you bombed it then you don't even need to talk about it if you dont want to.

This thread has the potential to join the post about the 800 as one for amusement of future members and an example of what not to write.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
riverripper wrote:
This thread has the potential to join the post about the 800 as one for amusement of future members and an example of what not to write.

River, could you please provide the link to that 800 post?
I could use some saturday afternoon entertainment.
thanks
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 308 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Health Care Marketing
Schools:Ross '10
Send PM
[#permalink]
Here's the thread.

https://www.gmatclub.com/forum/t32839

Warning!!! You will likely get a stomach ache after reading necromongers response to the original poster.

CookieMonster wrote:
riverripper wrote:

River, could you please provide the link to that 800 post?
I could use some saturday afternoon entertainment.
thanks
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [0]
 Q50  V48
Send PM
[#permalink]
StartupAddict wrote:
FYI if you want to work as a trader in investment banking, I know first hand that you have to drink, smoke and gamble. You also have to be cheap and a huge risk taker (for Quant jobs they take the little nerds). Food for thought.

Haha so true.. you have to get in the door first before you can show your drinking, smoking, and gambling side tho.

I on the other hand, prefer the little nerdy quant jobs. :P
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1726 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
[#permalink]
StartupAddict wrote:
Sigh... I`m saddened that I'm such an *** Edited by Fig *** on this forum.

Anyways, don`t worry prasad, I can assure you that I know how to write, and to write quite well (without having to memorize SC stems).

yes, you are! you proved that you can write well with frequent offensive language. A person with 750 cannot be so offensive.

This forum is not suitable for you and you better go somewhere you find like minded people. this is for those who are cool, calm and respective, responsive, and not offensive.

guys, its time to have a brake and utilize some CR skills on his expert writing. :lol:

everybody have fun and enjoy your weekend!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
 Q51  V38
Send PM
[#permalink]
If you have 25 beers the previous night and didnt achieve what you wanted to.... you have no one else to blame.

And yeah... u dont have to get into that sort of details anyway(true or not).

If I were that guy in the picture, I'll be ashamed because I will always associate that face with the guy who **** in his pants during GMAT and not as the CEO of a fortune 50 firm.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 120 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Schools:Wharton Class of 2011
 Q48  V41
Send PM
[#permalink]
Maaaan, what a big time loser you are! I lost couple of hours reading these crap that you call posts and now I have a little story to tell.

First, you have even never been in the test center, right? You probably even don't now where it is and what is its purpose.

Second, that poor GPA you claim you obtained (2.8) is valid only if you count first year-and-a-half of some mickeymouse college cuz you never ever graduate at all! That's the reason you don't even need GMAT but you are posting on similar forums cuz you don't even have a life, you don't have nothing else to do HAHAHAHAHA. And that, my friend, that is funny, little crapy stories of yours are not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Third, I'll give you a piece of advice. 8-)

GET A LIFE, MAN!!!!

Get some education, find a job, find some place to live, find a girl, merry her, get some kids, retire at age 65, travel... Keep that order of things, believe me it's awesome strategy applied by milions before you. Forget about GMAT, forget about this forum, you don't need that at all. You don't have a degree, so what? Neither Homer Simpson got. So? Can you see him posting in forums like this? I dont think so! Why? Cuz even he is smarter than you! HAHAHAHAHAHA :wink:

All right, done with you.

Guys, every dork on this planet can go arround and claim that he obtained 790 on GMATPrep and 750 on real deal afther that - there is no such law that prohibits something like that. What we can do is STOP reading posts from these distractors and focus on more important issues regarding GMAT.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 557 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Why don't people scan and post their unofficial GMAT scores (without the name of course) just the score and the date ?

:)
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 251 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Sorry guys... But I way prefer to lock this thread that is going no where else than, sadly, in a wall...
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
   1   2 
Moderator:
Founder
37311 posts