Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 09:28 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 09:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Technology, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Re: Admission query SP jain 2013 [#permalink]
Is anyone applying for SP jain - 2013 ??
Please let me know as i have kept this college as a back up college .
This year they sp jain has introduced this tri country thing , so m really confused how worth it would be to study at three places .
Moreover how much would be the total expenses , as the tuition fee structure is not completely informative .

Most important question is after i apply , withing how many days i will be told if m selected ( including interview ) - You will be generally told in 3 days

1. When is the deadline for applying ? How many intakes per year ? What are their deadlines for applying and when does the respective course starts .

=> GMAT (650), CAT (80 percentile and above) or SPJAT (80 percentile). There are 3 intakes per year - May/Sept/Jan. Please visit on S P Jain's website.

2. When will be applicant be notified if he is selected ? - by e-mail

=> Within a week of test or evaluations, the candidate receives email for this.

3. How much is the amount that needs to be paid once an application notified that he is selected .

=> You must check their website to know the exact fees structure for MGB or Global MBA.

4. How much would be the living cost [ Sydney/Singapore/Dubai ] over all cost will be 5,00,000 INR across 3 cities

=> Yeah, the living cost would be around INR 5 lacs across the program.

5. Do the applicant needs to pay all the three airfares ? Yes

=> Yeah.

6. How much is the fees ? [ Sydney/Dubai/Singapore ][Can you send a brochure with detailed expenses throughout the program ]

=> Go and check the admission pages for the fees structure, you will get it easily.

7. How much is the expected cost for getting a Australian visa ?

=> It will cost around INR 10,000. Though need to confirm with the visa team of S P Jain Global.

8. What is the expected package [ IT consultant - 5 yrs exp . ] 12-15 lacs p.a in India

=> Last November batch was earning avg. 19 lacs INR and highest was 51 lacs.

9. How much month will the student visa be extended at Singapore , after a student gets his degree from the college .

=> It depends, if student is doing internship of 4 months, so Singapore allows to stay around 5 or 6 months.

10. What are the various scholarship offered ?

=> S P Jain Global offers the scholarship.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello Sir,

S P Jain School of Global Management seems good, but what benefits are students going to get through their tri-city program module? How is it going to help us? Just curious to know about the outcome in advance. :)

Also the answers provided for other queries are really helpful, and most of the queries sorted out at the same place.

Even I am looking forward to apply to other B-schools like ISB, FMS, SPJIMR. But this S P Jain's program module seems really fruitful to me, and now I am sort of confused which one should I go for?

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance! :-D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
malikr wrote:
Hello Sir,

S P Jain School of Global Management seems good, but what benefits are students going to get through their tri-city program module? How is it going to help us? Just curious to know about the outcome in advance. :)

Also the answers provided for other queries are really helpful, and most of the queries sorted out at the same place.

Even I am looking forward to apply to other B-schools like ISB, FMS, SPJIMR. But this S P Jain's program module seems really fruitful to me, and now I am sort of confused which one should I go for?

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance! :-D

Hi there,

Very good question - how the tri-city concept is going to help you out or may be any other student?

So S P Jain School of Global Management provides you the platform to go international with it's tri-city program - you are getting to learn the diverse culture of Dubai, Singapore and Sydney while learning. Also to understand the business etiquette that requires when you are in specific area of market - Gulf, Chinese or Western.

Basically S P Jain's tri-city concept has been made to allow Indian student to go global with this, and learn cultural diversity and business etiquette in these zone that makes students all-rounder.

What exact you are looking for? And can you please help me with your scores, so perhaps I can help you out with the rest?

Regards,
Aman
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you so much. That was very insightful. I had a doubt. Do you have any idea about the current global rankings of SP Jain School of global management? As in where does it stand in the global management scenario of colleges?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
surajbhagil wrote:
Thank you so much. That was very insightful. I had a doubt. Do you have any idea about the current global rankings of SP Jain School of global management? As in where does it stand in the global management scenario of colleges?

You're Welcome, Suraj!

Currently, S P Jain Global has been ranked no. 19 in the world's best international business school by Forbes, and no. 5th in Asia's best business school.

In global scenario, it is under top 20 now as per forbes ranking.

Hope, this will clear your doubt.

Kind Regards.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Go for ISB, its international rankings, learned faculty and the study environment will enrich your MBA study.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I think what sets SP Jain apart from other B schools is it’s tri-city MBA course structure which concentrates on acquiring real world skills. Students get to work on local company projects. I think that aspect is equally important from the academics point of view.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Admission query SP jain 2013 [#permalink]
What about the career prospects? Placements?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I am an Alumnus of SP Jain school of global management and currently working with TCS, I can tell you that it changes the way you think and does wonders for your ability and confidence. It is up to you to absorb as much as possible during your time in the tri-city program.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
You’ll get equal supporters for both the colleges since both features among the top MBA schools in the world. But, I’d prefer SP Jain School of global management since exposure to changing business cultures will help you with your job in the long run. Also, its international ranking is good too; among top 20 MBA schools in Forbes rankings.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
You’ll get equal supporters for both the colleges since both features among the top MBA schools in the world. But, I’d prefer SP Jain School of global management since exposure to changing business cultures will help you with your job in the long run. Also, its international ranking is good too; among top 20 MBA schools in Forbes rankings.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
:lol: As to what SP Jain’s official site says, this year they have recorded impressive placement results, 19 lakhs average starting salary and many international companies like SONY, DELL, Accenture, Barclays, unilever came as recruiters.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Nitisha62 wrote:
Go for ISB, its international rankings, learned faculty and the study environment will enrich your MBA study.

Really??? ISB or S P Jain Global??? I am going with S P Jain over ISB, not because of S P Jain's ranking bit but also their unique tri-city program module that makes student more international. ISB is really decent institute but it is still missing the exposure to world corporate.

Ranking isn't the only criteria that I would go for - I think, we need to check out study traditional and modern way, placements, rankings, alumni reviews, current student's review, etc. that really helps to understand the b-school better. I am saying this, cause I did all this for all the b-schools that I am looking for, and these two b-schools are out of them.

Anyways, I am going ahead with the evaluations process with S P Jain Global. Let's see..

For you, I will suggest, do better research based on your future outlook. Best Luck!!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
When it comes to ISB, I feel there is a lack of exposure because one is studying in the outskirts of Hyderabad. I think, it is important to understand the business cultures across the world. SP Jain has a very interesting tri city MBA course structure wherein students get to study in 3 countries during the same course, like you do MBA in Dubai, Sydney, and Singapore.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
:) One day my friend was telling me that, SP Jain is the only non-Australian institution to give Australian degree. It is accredited by New South Wales education board. Also, this does not restrict students in getting placements in any part of the world.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
:) You know, SP Jain School of global management offering these tri city MBA courses which enable students to study in multiple places helps students to become globally mobile. It enhances their ability to adjust in any environment which plays a very crucial role in personality development. So, it’s not only bookish knowledge that’ll sail you through in tough professional workplace but attributes like these as well. :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
For the SP Jain test, is there option in the mode of giving the test like online and offline? :o
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2