I was waitlisted for R2 application for the Fall 09. I understand that the Duke orientation will start in about 7 or 8 days. But I still haven't receive anything definitive from the school. I would assume that the school will have at least send me a ding letter if they decide not to accept me after all. I don't know what do I suppose to think at this point. Any current Duke student or Alumni out there can help?
Hey, follow up with school adcom. You might be the very few people remaining on the waitlist. There still might be spots opening up in August from what I know. Good luck, I would read Richard Montak's book, there is a chapter on waitlist. If will explain how spots might still be available even late in the game.