Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 16:01 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 16:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
WE:Asset Management (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
Re: Kelley 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Wow, totally jazzed up here. I'm a final/R4 applicant so I'm *just* getting my interview requests. What a feeling.

Got one from Kelley and it's my number one choice. Applied on April 15, yes, and invite today, the 18th.

Hard to focus and I still need to submit Wisconsins. uff.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
WE:Asset Management (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
Well I went to interview this past weekend thurs - saturday. I'm hoping I get in because I spent $1,000 on little flights, a car, and hotel. Yikes.

Anyway, got the curveball and was interviewed by Ad-Director, Jim. My neck apparently has grown so I was a bit low on blood to the head with the tighter shirt collar. Typically interview really well and this one was only ok. Nuts. Jim was a wonderful individual, however and really personifies everything about Kelley. Warm, not stuck up, positive.

Also sat in on IU Capital. That's really going to help the IM side of the school. Still formulating it so new IM students should be able to leave their mark.

Bottomline for me is I've had to fast-track (long story) my MBA search in only the post-february timeframe but each day I find something more to like about Kelley. Heck, the random students I reached out to could just as well have been on the Kelley sales team. All heaped praise on the program.

Lastly, some goodtimes could be had in Bloomington. Great city. Has the "distractions" of a pretty big city, but a comfortable human-ness to its scale that will likely be relaxing during the stressful two years.

EDIT: Also sat in on India Night which was a goodtime. Pretty respectable cross section of students and faculty taking in the big production. Good to see fellow students supporting each other.

All that said, gulp, I still have to get admitted. Good grief!

(if I do, I'm firing up the admitted thread - let's talk roomies)

Thanks for all your information on this thread. Good group. Hope to see you fairly soon!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Hi Dan,

I have applied for Kelley MSIS Fall 2018. I wanted to know about the PI experience and what is it all about.
It would be really helpful if you can give me some tips on what all to cover for the PI.

Best
Saarthak
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All Kelley Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All Kelley Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All Kelley Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated Kelley Forum to dive into all things related to Kelley's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts