Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 13:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 06 May 2012
Posts: 13
Location: United States
WE: Engineering (Consumer Electronics)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 13 May 2012, 05:27
rnjbond wrote:
YES! I'm in, baby!


Congrats!!! I am waiting ... cross my fingers
_________________

Life is like an electrocardiogram, if it's smooth all the way, it means that you are dead

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Apr 2012
Posts: 27
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 04:59
i received a mail today asking me to create a friend account and that the decision will be available at 12:00 on 15th... does this mean am rejected ?? :cry:
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 06 May 2012
Posts: 13
Location: United States
WE: Engineering (Consumer Electronics)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 05:17
dreambig100 wrote:
i received a mail today asking me to create a friend account and that the decision will be available at 12:00 on 15th... does this mean am rejected ?? :cry:

same here, I received the same email
What made me feel worse is that when I input the assigned UM ID and my birthday, it says access denied......... what's going on? :shock:
_________________

Life is like an electrocardiogram, if it's smooth all the way, it means that you are dead

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Posts: 3
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 05:24
well i am a round 1 applicant and I received the mail near to R1 decision.
Was placed on waitlist and my status is still the same
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Apr 2012
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 05:40
I received as well the same email few minutes ago asking me to create a friend account.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 06 May 2012
Posts: 13
Location: United States
WE: Engineering (Consumer Electronics)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 05:42
daineEE wrote:
dreambig100 wrote:
i received a mail today asking me to create a friend account and that the decision will be available at 12:00 on 15th... does this mean am rejected ?? :cry:

same here, I received the same email
What made me feel worse is that when I input the assigned UM ID and my birthday, it says access denied......... what's going on? :shock:

Okay, I was able to login in eventually...but no decision
Do we need to wait another day to know the result? :(
_________________

Life is like an electrocardiogram, if it's smooth all the way, it means that you are dead

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Apr 2012
Posts: 27
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 05:54
daineEE wrote:
daineEE wrote:
dreambig100 wrote:
i received a mail today asking me to create a friend account and that the decision will be available at 12:00 on 15th... does this mean am rejected ?? :cry:

same here, I received the same email
What made me feel worse is that when I input the assigned UM ID and my birthday, it says access denied......... what's going on? :shock:

Okay, I was able to login in eventually...but no decision
Do we need to wait another day to know the result? :(

ya they've mentioned dat the decision will be available by tomrw...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Apr 2012
Posts: 27
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 05:56
trojan15 wrote:
well i am a round 1 applicant and I received the mail near to R1 decision.
Was placed on waitlist and my status is still the same

ohh... hmm... they usually call up the accepted ppl right??
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Posts: 58
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V33
GPA: 3
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 06:00
Did anyone from R1 or R2 waitlist pool get a call?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Mar 2011
Posts: 19
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q43 V42
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 07:38
dbanerj wrote:
Did anyone from R1 or R2 waitlist pool get a call?

I have not, and to be honest, it seems as though there won't be much movement to allow us waitlisters in. Anyone have some legitimate (not sugar coated) insight?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 17
Concentration: Marketing, Finance
GMAT 1: 760 Q48 V47
GPA: 3.8
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 10:16
My understanding is that they will be letting the waitlisted candidates know after the round three applicants have been notified, but I could be completely off base with that assumption. I would expect to hear something by tomorrow, though. Some people have been admitted without receiving a phone call.

The Ross waitlist had an admit percent last year of roughly 27 percent, so don't give up hope!

Best of luck to everyone still waiting!
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Jul 2009
Posts: 12
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: Ross '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.77
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [1] , given: 0

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 10:16
1
This post received
KUDOS
IN!

got the call about a 1/2 hr ago, Rd 1 WL (with int.)...been a long wait but it finally paid off. Located in the midwest, the call was short and sweet so i'm assuming there are many more being called today as well. good luck to everyone
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 06 May 2012
Posts: 13
Location: United States
WE: Engineering (Consumer Electronics)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 10:20
dude1986 wrote:
IN!

got the call about a 1/2 hr ago, Rd 1 WL (with int.)...been a long wait but it finally paid off. Located in the midwest, the call was short and sweet so i'm assuming there are many more being called today as well. good luck to everyone

Congrats!!!!!
_________________

Life is like an electrocardiogram, if it's smooth all the way, it means that you are dead

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Mar 2011
Posts: 19
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q43 V42
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [1] , given: 2

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 10:28
1
This post received
KUDOS
mb29275 wrote:
dbanerj wrote:
Did anyone from R1 or R2 waitlist pool get a call?

I have not, and to be honest, it seems as though there won't be much movement to allow us waitlisters in. Anyone have some legitimate (not sugar coated) insight?

Scratch that! IN off the R2 waitlist!!!!!!! Go BLUE!

Posted from my mobile device Image
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 30 Jun 2007
Posts: 199
Location: United States (PA)
Concentration: Operations, Statistics
Schools: Ross (Michigan) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.31
WE: Accounting (Manufacturing)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 37 [0], given: 49

Reviews Badge
Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 10:48
dude1986 wrote:
IN!

got the call about a 1/2 hr ago, Rd 1 WL (with int.)...been a long wait but it finally paid off. Located in the midwest, the call was short and sweet so i'm assuming there are many more being called today as well. good luck to everyone



Congrats!!

That's funny because the admit call was nice but it was definitely short and not as exciting as I thought it would be.

Good luck to all those waiting to hear still!
_________________

GO BLUE!

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Jul 2009
Posts: 12
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: Ross '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.77
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 12:08
for any of the recent admits, have you received a confirmation email yet? It was mentioned during the phone call along with the deposit being due by the 17th...
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Nov 2009
Posts: 70
Location: United States
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 12:33
Is the Adcom done with waitlist admits? Do they keep waitlisters on indefinitely, or will they put some of us out of our misery?
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Posts: 58
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V33
GPA: 3
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 12:35
Those who are admitted, what is the deposit date for Round 3 applicants?
I guess many of the waitlisters like me can expect some movement after that based on the response ROSS receives by then.
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 44
Schools: Michigan (Ross) - Class of 2014
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [1] , given: 2

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 12:52
1
This post received
KUDOS
In
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 12
Location: Canada
Concentration: Healthcare
Schools: Michigan (Ross) - Class of 2014
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 15 May 2012, 03:54
dbanerj wrote:
Those who are admitted, what is the deposit date for Round 3 applicants?
I guess many of the waitlisters like me can expect some movement after that based on the response ROSS receives by then.


Not sure what it is for R3 applicants, but for those from R1/2 that just got off the WL, the deposit deadline is this Thursday (May 17th).
Re: Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 15 May 2012, 03:54
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
195 Experts publish their posts in the topic Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants AN225 1692 13 Jul 2011, 00:58
1 Ross Part-time 2012 - Calling All Applicants dzyubam 15 08 Sep 2011, 02:07
332 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Ross 2011 applicants! lagsantiago 3678 10 May 2010, 06:59
333 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Ross 2010 applicants! milias 1927 23 Jun 2009, 09:38
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Ross 2012 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85    Next  [ 1693 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.