Was hoping you can kindly give me your opinion about my profile.
1) 3yrs Assistant Director- Institutional Research, Planning, and Effectiveness. I work for the University I graduated for. Coordinate activities related to development, and report institutional effectiveness. Provide leadership, direction, development, of an ongoing research to support University decision-making. Working with University programmers and research team, design, maintain, analyze databases, and information systems for research, planning and accountability.
2) 710-730 (approx.)
3) Nonrank college (3.5gpa), Cum Laude, Business Admin.
4) Big Brother, and member of cancer for relay.
5) Target program: Looking for suggestions of your expert opinion.
6) Post MBA: Looking to work for a social impact organization. Do not have a particular place, but do want to help others, and looking into the social enterprise side.
By looking briefly at my profile, what schools would you recommend me to apply at?
Thank you so much for your time and for all the help you provide here.
I would ideally like to see a sharper MBA goal,
but given what you write above, I suggest you consider Cornell, Yale, Georgetown, Duke, UCLA, and UNC.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog