Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 05:03 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 05:03

Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Apr 14, 21
Interviewed on:
Mar 5, 21
Final Decision:
Admitted
"The interview took place over Zoom with a member of the faculty. The interview was quite conversational which put me at ease. After some of my responses, we didn’t jump right into the next question but the faculty sometimes shared an interesting tidbit about the B-School and the current scenario. The next question was always a smooth follow up on my previous response. Questions included: 1) Walk me through your resume -> with follow up questions/clarifications 2) What was your most significant professional achievement? -> with follow up questions 3) Why Cass? 4) Why MBA? The interview lasted 30 minutes. The first 20 minutes was the actual interview. The last 10 minutes were spent on my questions. I had asked about the current pedagogy given the pandemic and a question on soft skills (which I wish to improve) as it was related to a research paper published by the faculty. My advice to the candidates would be to be crisp with your responses as the time of the faculty is very valuable. Best wishes, future candidates!"
5 years