Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 08:26 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 08:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Re: Stern Part Time [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Eagles04 wrote:
Linda,

Thank you for your Frank advice. That is what I was looking to hear but I know that I really have to nail my essays in order to gain acceptance to Stern's part time program.

I have seen researched accepted.com web site and may be interested in your services. Especially since I believe telling a compelling story through my essays will be key. I have a vision of where I want to be and how I want to get there, it is just expressing it clearly and honestly while allowing the reader insight into my true personality that is my real challenge.

One other quick questions. . . . Since my quant on my GMAT 42 66% was lower than my verbal 42 96% do you think I should address this in my optional essay. I was thinking of showing that my work experience since graduating has been very quant oriented and I have shown success in my positions.

Thanks,

You're most welcome. THanks for your interest in Accepted.com's services.

The latter is a little more complicated question than it seems. It might be best to let your resume, undergrad transcript, and perhaps letters of rec address your quant skills and use your optional to bring out something not covered elsewhere -- something positive. It might be best to do exactly as you suggest above. It's one of those questions that requires a little more time and a different medium.

Good luck!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Stern Part Time [#permalink]