Last visit was: 01 May 2024, 13:38 It is currently 01 May 2024, 13:38

2.7 years
India
Male
Score: 720 GMAT Classic
GPA: 7.35
Pre-MBA industry: Manufacturing
Post-MBA industry: Manufacturing
Have been working with a startup develop electric scooters, since 2021 August. Started as an engineer, have gradually progressed into developing financial model and projections. Post MBA goals is to join in the management side of a manufacturing/aerospace industry and eventually move upto a c-suite position in the industry. my goals are region agnostic.
Booth
Full Time MBA
17 days ago
Round 1
Harvard
Full Time MBA
17 days ago
Round 1
HEC Paris
September Intake
17 days ago
Round 1
Sloan MIT
Full Time MBA
17 days ago
Round 1
Stanford GSB
Full Time MBA
17 days ago
Round 1
Comments (4 comments)
14 Apr 2024, 11:42
there’s no such thing as Yuen rejectable application. Do you have to be better than all the other applicants and that is something hard to control. Your Gmail is OK. You don’t get admitted or denied from Harvard because of just low or high GMAT but you have time to potentially improve that side. You may also qualify for a scholarship in other programs such as Ross which is historically been strong with manufacturing and generous with scholarships but you need a 99%.

You are in a good position but if you only have three years of work experience at the time of matriculating, your profile depth and track record may not stack up as well versus other applicants who may have five years of work experience, kinda like a sweet spot at business school.

to make profile rejection proof, you want to demonstrate that you have been able to accomplish more or faster than other candidates given the same exact resources. This could mean meaning for achievements and extracurricular activities or hobbies or this could mean having a start up on the side And basically demonstrating that you can fight multiple wars at the same time in addition to working on your applications. Hope this helps.
14 Apr 2024, 07:58
Interesting work experience. Would advise you to work on your GMAT a bit more. The colleges you have in mind are worth a shot. A few more T15 colleges as safes.
14 Apr 2024, 08:12
I am planning to give the GMAT again in a couple of months. I would like to know what I can do to make my application virtually unrejectable.
14 Apr 2024, 09:11
Keep doing well at work. Get great extracurriculars. Crush the GMAT. You'll do well with your apps.
14 Apr 2024, 11:42
there’s no such thing as Yuen rejectable application. Do you have to be better than all the other applicants and that is something hard to control. Your Gmail is OK. You don’t get admitted or denied from Harvard because of just low or high GMAT but you have time to potentially improve that side. You may also qualify for a scholarship in other programs such as Ross which is historically been strong with manufacturing and generous with scholarships but you need a 99%.

You are in a good position but if you only have three years of work experience at the time of matriculating, your profile depth and track record may not stack up as well versus other applicants who may have five years of work experience, kinda like a sweet spot at business school.

to make profile rejection proof, you want to demonstrate that you have been able to accomplish more or faster than other candidates given the same exact resources. This could mean meaning for achievements and extracurricular activities or hobbies or this could mean having a start up on the side And basically demonstrating that you can fight multiple wars at the same time in addition to working on your applications. Hope this helps.