Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 01:18 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:18

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 227 [0]
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 332 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
The booklet is slightly larger than a legal pad and it's flexible which means it provides no support.

I am a germaphobe who washes my hands at least twice an hour. I hate getting the ink on my hand, but suck it up. Get used to getting your hands dirty. The entire process is a joke, but you can choose to complain, or choose to accept it and do your best.

Ask for a new pad after each session, i.e. after awa and quant. Doodle with the marker before you accept it.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 98 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Don't get too hung up on the minor details of test-day or you'll make yourself neurotic. I understand the question you're asking and think it's totally reasonable, but I'm just saying that some people get very obsessed with every detail and expect that they're going to show up and take their test in an immaculate vaccuum. But the reality is that test centers vary, some of them might have a little noise coming through the walls if they're situated next to a busy highway, others may be overly air-conditioned, some might have lights that are too dim or too bright, but if you don't spend too much time sweating those small things and keep your concentration on the test you will do great.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [0]
 Q48  V38
Send PM
[#permalink]
maybe just get a simulation dry erase board and marker to practice with once before the actual exam so that you are not taken by surprise

One of my friends was affected at the actual exam coz of it
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Dry Erase or Paper?? [#permalink]
I recommend that everybody practice with the Erase Board before the real exam. It helps a lot. You feel much more confidence and relax. Many people think this is silly, but I tryly believe it helps raise your score. Any detail in GMAT is very important!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Dry Erase or Paper?? [#permalink]