Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Aug 2014, 06:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

FEMBA FLEX Hybrid Option?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

FEMBA FLEX Hybrid Option? [#permalink] New post 09 May 2012, 14:59
I was on the UCLA FEMBA website and I saw this pretty cool option that UCLA offers for MBA students that is called FEMBA FLEX which is an online option where you can take your classes half online and half on campus. It looked really cool and extremely flexible for MBA students. I was just curious if anyone else has looked at this, I know that it is the same curriculum as the FEMBA program but just online. Seemed pretty cool, and I know its brand new. :-D
Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 121

Kudos [?]: 577 [0], given: 114

Re: FEMBA FLEX Hybrid Option? [#permalink] New post 09 May 2012, 15:57
I've been hearing about this new option that UCLA offers. They've also opened up a 4th application round and I'm assuming this is to help fill this section. It seems really cool for people that live far away from Los Angeles, and would be very helpful to only have to come to capus 4 times a quarter. Seems interesting, and they are promoting it hard, so I'm sure they'd be happy to discuss it with you in more detail if you contact them.

It seems like the wave of the future... I can see more schools beginning to offer this option
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V44
GPA: 3.61
WE: Information Technology (Other)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 5

Re: FEMBA FLEX Hybrid Option? [#permalink] New post 09 May 2012, 16:38
I was accepted to FEMBA in round 2 and went to the welcome event two weekends back. They seem excited about the Flex program. They already have a basis for the online classes from previous years where some professors recorded and live-streamed classes. I'm not a fan of online classes in general, but I imagine that Flex will end up being a pretty good program. UCLA seems to really know how to run their part-time MBA program.

Gavin Johnson
gavin-johnson.com

Re: FEMBA FLEX Hybrid Option?   [#permalink] 09 May 2012, 16:38