Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 14:04 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 14:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Operations
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [1]
Given Kudos: 102
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
GPA: 3.35
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: List your top three accomplishments?? Help Round 3 deadline is today! [#permalink]
Lazyboy thank you for the reply. Seems fitting. I can do bullet points for my professional ones and be done with those. The difficulty j am having is billeting my educational and personal billets.

For example, how can I state I am the first of 89 same generation children in my family to earn a degree?

Do I simply just state that?
"Being the first of 89 same generation children in my family to earn a degree".

(Please excuse the awkward sentence, I wouldn't write it this way, but is a reason why I am reaching out for help)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 102
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
GPA: 3.35
Send PM
Re: List your top three accomplishments?? Help Round 3 deadline is today! [#permalink]
itsmedavidv wrote:
Lazyboy thank you for the reply. Seems fitting. I can do bullet points for my professional ones and be done with those. The difficulty j am having is billeting my educational and personal billets.

For example, how can I state I am the first of 89 same generation children in my family to earn a degree?

(Please excuse the awkward sentence, I wouldn't write it this way, but is a reason why I am reaching out for help)

-I am the first of 89.....

Don't overthink it. I have definitely been guilty of the same.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
LazyBoy8 wrote:
itsmedavidv wrote:

-I am the first of 89.....

Don't overthink it. I have definitely been guilty of the same.

Thank you LazyBoy8
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GPA: 3.19
WE:Operations (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
LazyBoy8 wrote:
itsmedavidv wrote:
Hi All,

Tomorrow (Today) is the deadline for Round 3. I know what my 3 accomplishments are, but I am having a difficult time expressing in 35 words. Any ideas on how to approach these?

Some say put into bullets but that just seems awkward.... Any help would be appreciated!!

From Anderson:
Part Two: List your top three accomplishments (Professional, Educational or Personal) (35 word maximum per accomplishment) (Maximum 1 page, double-spaced, 12 point font for both parts)

Bullet points seem fitting for such a small word count. Each word in the question prompt is important including the word LIST. It says to list not to explain not to go into detail. Bullet points seem to fit the word LIST exactly. It is probably a method to see what you value in life and what you deem important. I don't think it is merely another opportunity to express hey I made the firm fifty faffillion dollars.

Thanks! I had the same question.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived UCLA Anderson Discussion
Hi there,
You've stumbled upon an old discussion from our UCLA Anderson Forum that's now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Interested in current discussions? Feel free to dive into our dedicated UCLA Anderson Forum for all fresh things related to the UCLA Anderson MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts