Can you kindly evaluate my profile. Any suggestions are welcome.
Thank you for your time and effort.
-Married with one kid/Living in USA
-GMAT Score: 730 (M 50, V 40)
Industrial and Systems Engineering (Texas A&M - Top 5 IE schools in US)
-UnderGrad Degree: Mechanical Engineering (Reputed Engineering School)
-Consistently High Grades/Ranks in all academic career. Ranked in Top 5 of the class each year through schools and undergrad.Work Experience:
10 years in USA (IT), 2 years in India (Engineering)
1. Worked for one of the most prestigiious engineering company after finishing undergrad. Worked on Process automation.
2. After Masters, working in US for last 10 years. Had decent growth in responsibilities. Currently I am technical lead and manage development and support projects with Teams including members from US/India and Argentina. Have managed project involving 8 developers in 3 countries. Project was a great success that helped win back more client business.
3. Have worked closely with Project mangers and have good insights into project management.
4. Passed my PMP certification to have more rounding of skills
5. Was involved with CRY Chapter and with Indian Classical music organization as a volunteer but last 3-4 years have been hard on extra curricular since birth of our son.Motivation:
1. Stagnation in current career.
2. Need to advance in career. Catch up on some lost time if u will.Strong skills:
1. Have been always a top performer at my work. (appraised "exceed expectations" for most years)
2. Strong technical / communication/ interpersonal and leadership skills
3. Work very well in team environment
1. age (?)
2. Community work
3. Dont have management experience in literal sense of the word. (no budget p&l responsibility etc).
4. At the moment find application process intimidating Tragetting:
1 Year Full time MBA prorams
IMD (first choice)