Joined: 05 Feb 2014
, given: 0
Need profile evaluation and some tips for improvement [#permalink]
17 Jun 2014, 04:25
Need profile evaluation and some tips for improvement, thanks for the comments
1) GMAT SCORE - 720 , AWA 5, IR - 8
2) 4 years of work experience in IT Quality Assurance with Amdocs DVCI. Currently leading a team of 3-4 resources from offshore, 2-3 from Mexico and 1-2 from US on a rolling basis based on the scope and budget.
3) 2.5 months of International experience in Mexico where I was involved with the Nearshore team setup from scratch.
4) 10th 93%, 0.1 % Merit certificate for scoring 100/100 in Maths. School topper in a batch of 200 students. 12th 89% , School Topper in a batch of 150 students. State rank of 252 and AIR of 253 in CET for Engineering admissions.
5) CGPA of 3.6. BE in Computer Science from PICT, University of Pune.
6)ECs - CSR community member in Amdocs, blog occasionally , avid Football fan, organised a number of events at work.
Targeting US bschools for Fall 2015 (Top 15 - Top 35) , Schulich, Ivey, NUS , Nanyang and ISB . Also will not be able to pursue the US MBA program in case I do not have substantial scholarship. My maximum MBA budget is 35-40 lakhs.