Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 04:37 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 04:37

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Toujours,

One more thing . . . what have you been doing (GMat-related) the last few days? I had these grand plans of going over all the questions I've already done (especially the one's I've done wrong) in order to make some last minute adjustments where necessary.

Lately, I have considered just taking it easy, doing minimal review this weekend, and going into the test clear-headed and anxious to work problems (right now i am so sick of the work GMAT).

Part of the problem is that I did the OG in 6 days cover to cover (in 100 problem sets - 150 minutes). I did this to improve my timing (and to actually get through the thing given my time constraints).

Let me know what you think,

Good luck!!!!!!

Htown
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
htown, thanks for your good thoughts!

again, don't take my advice too seriously since i still don't know how good it is :wink: but here's what i've been doing the last few days:

-going over the quant questions i got wrong on the og (i'm fairly strong on verbal so i'm not going to bother with those right now, no time), trying to come up "types" of questions i got wrong and ways to avoid it happening tomorrow. but i'm not killing myself over it, just trying to look at it objectively.

-going over a few more probability/combination questions *just in case the test IS changing, haha* i'm using this site for that.

-reading over the essay topics (for the awa) just before bedtime. it's as effective as counting sheep, and i know it will give me a little burst of confidence tomorrow if i recognize the topic i'm asked to write about.

that's about it. i don't think i can change too much right now, so i will try to relax tonight (have i mentioned i get rather stressed before exams?)

i thought i might go out and spend time with friends, but honestly, who'd want to spend the evening with me in the state i'm in? i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!

ah wait, i'm forgetting something! i did this last weekend, and it really helped: i went down to the test center and just stood there like an idiot, looking around. it really helps me to relax, actually. i just imagine myself there (instead of imagining myself lost on the way, or in some huge scary place)

anyway, i'll let you know after tomorrow!
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]